Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

19 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Flipkart sends me Out for Delivery messages 1-2 days after the delivery has happened 

As per FK CC, be grateful the delivery happened :P

• Haha 7

19 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Hamleys etc also have the same issue. No updates and suddenly a package reaches you. 

Yaha to alag level ka casualness hai. Saalo ne mera order Hyderabad se Delhi bhej diya, aaj wapas Hyderabad aaya, kal shayad Bangalore bheje.:nerves:

• Haha 2

On 1/4/2024 at 2:18 PM, Bird Bird Bird said:

Hamleys etc also have the same issue. No updates and suddenly a package reaches you. 

Same with my second order with Vijay Sales, no updates despite multiple emails and website still showing both orders in processing but i got both of the orders. God knows if anyone have to deal with their customer support if this is how it is just after purchase. But discounts achche the. lol

7 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Well, that means you are too late. People already bought it for Gurgaon and Delhi.

Currently undeliverable anywhere. Tried Delhi, Lucknow, Mumbai, Bangalore and obscure pin codes too. 

16 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Currently undeliverable anywhere. Tried Delhi, Lucknow, Mumbai, Bangalore and obscure pin codes too. 

Because it's oos and the search hasn't been updated. 2 people I know bought it.

On 1/14/2024 at 12:19 AM, KunjanPSD said:

Because it's oos and the search hasn't been updated. 2 people I know bought it.

It was in stock for me :fear:

On 1/13/2024 at 10:45 PM, KunjanPSD said:

https://amzn.eu/d/faMzjlB

Samsung Q990B, a great all in one.

Use the 50% coupon and get it for 50k, crazy value. It's going to go oos or pricing error.

Order quickly if anyone wants one.

Holy sh*t! That's an amazing deal. It's still at 60k and even that's an amazing  deal. But Whoever got it at 50k is super lucky. I have the 800c and bc i find that itself is so OP. Imagine this :panic:

Edited by silv3rgunn3r

24 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Holy sh*t! That's an amazing deal. It's still at 60k and even that's an amazing  deal. But Whoever got it at 50k is super lucky. I have the 800c and bc i find that itself is so OP. Imagine this :panic:

Not deliverable anywhere yet. Even at 40% off. Just try checking out. 

Airpods Pro 2 for 18500 using HDFC card. 

Buy Apple Airpods Pro (2nd Gen-USB-C type) with MagSafe Charging Case True Wireless, with Active Noise Cancellation, Touch control, IP54 Dust, Sweat and water resistant, Bluetooth v5.3, Upto 30 hrs of playtime, White Online at Best Prices in India - JioMart. https://www.jiomart.com/p/electronics/apple-airpods-pro-2nd-gen-usb-c-type-with-magsafe-charging-case-true-wireless-with-active-noise-cancellation-touch-control-ip54-dust-sweat-and-water-resistant-bluetooth-v5-3-upto-30-hrs-of-playtime-white/604564143?utm_source=JioMartApp-CPS&utm_medium=CPS&source_attribution=JioMartApp-CPS&utm_campaign=JioMartApp&os=iOS&version=2.0.16