~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

finsihed 12 episodes of elementary. not going to continue with it for sure. was so excited about it, after reading the discussions here, to give it a go. even though, I am a sucker for detective shows, I would rather watch psych's or Lie to me's old episodes than this piece of sh*t.

And no, my rant has nothing to do with the way they handled anything even remotely related to sherlock. the show itself sucks, with shoddy script, linear murder, suspects created from thin air, weird accents, and general lack of character.

Saw first episode of both Arrow and Elementary. Arrow, which even though cheesy is fine with all the free running and action scenes. Even Elementary is not that bad, decent crime show. But BBC's Sherlock is way better than Elementary.

arrow feels like poor man's Batman :bigyellowgrin:

but still watching it

^^ yeah, but now that moriarty is in .... the show could get more interesting ! I was really hoping for some episodes showing irene adler though ....

And no, my rant has nothing to do with the way they handled anything even remotely related to sherlock. the show itself sucks, with shoddy script, linear murder, suspects created from thin air, weird accents, and general lack of character.

Just a few days ago, casting information broke regarding a small screen take on the 2009 horror comedy Zombieland. Today, Broadcast Now reveals that the series is, indeed, on the way and is being developed by Amazon as an original series.

Planned for 30-minute episodes, the "television" version of "Zombieland" returns the franchise to its original concept of an ongoing serialized comedy adventure.

As revealed in the casting breakdowns, "Zombieland" will blend familiar characters from the feature film with brand new characters specifically for the series.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=99155

Character Descriptions:

http://io9.com/5976583/the-zombieland-tv-show-is-going-into-production

another lame episode of How I Met Your Mother..End it already.

-----

Game of Thrones Season 2 footage set to "Mosane Pi" by E.S. Posthumus.

Maps

http://lossietereinos.com/analizamos-los-mapas-de-the-lands-of-ice-and-fire-merece-la-pena-comprarlos/

XrlPL.jpg

BRING IT ON!!! MY BODY IS READY FOR SEASON 3