Jokes and Funny Stuff Thread

Chaztin

1 hour ago, Right said:

To this day, I dont know why Indians love the Ambanis in a country where most of the population are impoverished. 

Even western billionaires do not have such opulent weddings and kept their personal affairs private. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

To this day, I dont know why Indians love the Ambanis in a country where most of the population are impoverished. 

Even western billionaires do not have such opulent weddings and kept their personal affairs private. 

Not to derail this but...

To this day, I don't know why Indians keep salivating over rich people's money.

When they see all this ..they forget that it all started with Daddy Ambani working at a petrol pump in Yemen and his son expanding the enterprise which now employs more than half a million people and creates wealth for millions.

We need more Ambanis, less good for nothing social justice warriors.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Right said:

Not to derail this but...

To this day, I don't know why Indians keep salivating over rich people's money.

When they see all this ..they forget that it all started with Daddy Ambani working at a petrol pump in Yemen and his son expanding the enterprise which now employs more than half a million people and creates wealth for millions.

We need more Ambanis, less good for nothing social justice warriors.

This is more about principles and human decency than money. They can do whatever they want with their money but they must understand their privileges. They can be happy but there is no need to show off. 

India is a land of extremes - extreme rich and extreme poor, extreme educated and extreme uneducated. This is not something to be proud of. 

He may create "jobs" but that is not "wealth". Wealth is the ability to afford the basic stuff like food and shelter. If they cannot afford and struggle to get them, that is not wealth. 

We need more Tatas and Premjis not Ambanis. 

Edited by Mysteryman
  • Like 1

On 3/6/2024 at 11:48 AM, Mysteryman said:

Why are you salty but? This is how India works. We get happy, get ideas, themes and what not seeing these rich to the extreme weddings. I am sure someone in your family must want that celebrity outfit or have some special occasion like the one i saw in a movie or a lavish wedding.  Would you look down upon your family as well?

What is your opinion on the west salivating on the so called good for nothing celebs like Kim,,etc,etc. Wheres you west heading? Towards dumbness i think. 

Most population Impoverished? How did you come to this conclusion. 

Edited by Purana Khiladi

22 hours ago, Purana Khiladi said:

Why are you salty but? This is how India works. We get happy, get ideas, themes and what not seeing these rich to the extreme weddings. I am sure someone in your family must want that celebrity outfit or have some special occasion like the one i saw in a movie or a lavish wedding.  Would you look down upon your family as well?

What is your opinion on the west salivating on the so called good for nothing celebs like Kim,,etc,etc. Wheres you west heading? Towards dumbness i think. 

Most population Impoverished? How did you come to this conclusion. 

"top 10 per cent holds 57 per cent of the total national income, including 22 per cent held by the top 1 per cent, while the bottom 50 per cent holds merely 13 per cent in 2021, according to the World Inequality Report 2022."

https://www.indiatimes.com/news/india/15-indians-earn-less-than-rs-5000-per-month-while-1-rich-hold-22-of-the-national-income-570508.html

The poverty percentage may have been improved in India however the poverty threshold is always debated on due to inflation and the rising costs of food.

I do not get your point on celebs in relation to weddings or private affairs. Every country salivate their own celebs and have their own version of Kim especially India. 

Yes the West is divided at this moment especially in politics but that is a separate debate. 

Edited by Mysteryman
  • Like 1

On 3/6/2024 at 6:00 PM, Mysteryman said:

This is more about principles and human decency than money. They can do whatever they want with their money but they must understand their privileges. They can be happy but there is no need to show off

India is a land of extremes - extreme rich and extreme poor, extreme educated and extreme uneducated. This is not something to be proud of. 

He may create "jobs" but that is not "wealth". Wealth is the ability to afford the basic stuff like food and shelter. If they cannot afford and struggle to get them, that is not wealth. 

We need more Tatas and Premjis not Ambanis. 

what is a 'show off' for you, may not be a 'show off' for them buddy, and anyhu this is not the place to discuss that sh!t anyways, don't be the haddi in a kebab (haddi = u, kebab = this thread)