2 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Eh?! 

Yes that was supposed to be joke. 

Or were you looking forward to dip baby rose in tomato sauce like a giant breadstick?! ?

Ohh, that's a relief. Dint watch the video as I go on media blackout for any game I am planning to play ?

30 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

I have always maintained that its not a gimmick, just a new, awesome way to experience games.

Give details around Clarity, Fidelity, Depth compared to TV screen playing.. and PS 3D audio headset compatibility 

8 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Played RE Village on PSVR 2 yesterday for couple of hours and that made it worth it on its own. It was unlike anything I have experienced before in gaming, simply mind blowing.

How much did you spend on it? Buy it from India ?

14 minutes ago, Bauji said:

Ya, I never understood why most folks have such a strong opinion 'against' it, that too without trying it even once.

I think it's safe to assume that most folks who are against it haven't ever tried it or have only tried those shitty VR experiences that you find in malls.

10 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

or have only tried those shitty VR experiences that you find in malls.

And assumed thats what you are going to get with PSVR. How hard it is to google? :lol:

Anyways, have to see how this generation goes. Have close to a dozen games(announced + hopeful for) which I want to play to justify the PSVR 2 purchase.

41 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

q3IP8Kd.jpg

Rates going down

Close to 8.5k delta on US (inclusive of taxes). Not bad at all. How are these prices so low? Demand/Supply is really wonderful, Ps5 imports were going sky high over Indian price and these are probably lower.