Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

13 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

The gameplay is worse than CP2077 lmao.

shooting is better, mainly because this isn't come pseudo-RPG game with level gating and bullet sponge enemies.

other gameplay elements yes it gets tedious at times.

Also in RDR2 you hit a "ceiling" in terms of progression, you can get all the types of gunz very soon.

Dunno about CP2077

20 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

shooting is better, mainly because this isn't come pseudo-RPG game with level gating and bullet sponge enemies.

other gameplay elements yes it gets tedious at times.

Shooting isn't better lol. One is super dated while other at least tries to be active entire time during the combat and doesn't have any tedious element. 

CP2077 doesn't have level gating or bullet sponge on easy/normal. You only notice on hard/very hard which you can negate by working on your character & skill perks. 

You can easily 1 shot everything bar major enemies with pistol. 

Also in RDR2 you hit a "ceiling" in terms of progression, you can get all the types of gunz very soon.

You can get pretty much everything in CP2077 early as well...

4 minutes ago, adity said:

The shooting animations, sounds, hit feedback, is top notch. It's the aiming mechanics themselves that are out of 2010.

I can't say I hate them though. It mediocre but bearable. Miles better than Witcher 3 combat. 

indiana jones gun GIF

17 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

If in next GTA game i can't enter every building in the city and every building is not fully detailed and full of NPCs then its a fail.

I want real living breathing world 

so in the real world, you enter every building in the city and interact with every person on the road ? which city do you live in dude :D ?  

This was already available in games like oblivion/skyrim, but what do you do with this feature ? It gets boring real fast and feel quite unrealistic if you ask me.  

Edited by Ne0

In terms of a more believable world (interactions, species, geography etc), RDR2 is much better than RDR1. In everything else, like story, characters and gameplay, RDR1 is superior thanks to its simplicity (compared to the sequel's over reliance on realism) IMO.

I still love both, but I feel like RDR2 goes on and on without much development and almost falls into a loop until the last chapter or so. They could have easily cut 2 chapters and get to the point much earlier.

I think devs should start including something called "abridged experience" especially for such lengthy story heavy games.

Edited by The Panda
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, The Panda said:

In terms of a more believable world (interactions, species, geography etc), RDR2 is much better than RDR1. In everything else, like story, characters and gameplay, RDR1 is superior thanks to its simplicity (compared to the sequel's over reliance on realism) IMO.

I still love both, but I feel like RDR2 goes on and on without much development and almost falls into a loop until the last chapter or so. They could have easily cut 2 chapters and get to the point much earlier.

I think devs should start including something called "abridged experience" especially for such lengthy story heavy games.

Interesting concept, but I kinda appreciate a long game if it's sold me on its world. It's like reading a long, well written book.

Those Guarma sequences, though. Damn :P

• Like 1

Snuck up on a klu Klux Klan meeting in the middle of the woods, randomly while hunting for perfect squirrel pelt lol, chucked a dynamite in between them, felt so damn good to hear them scream and die and Arthur saying they deserved it. Bloody good.

Sent from my motorola one fusion+ using Tapatalk

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Right said:

Started my second playthrough...not sure if I will complete this time.

But feels so good going back to this setting.

I usually just ride around for a bit, and a random event/stranger mission always pops up for me to do. Never felt the need to restart the story so far, but I'm really interested in seeing how good this looks on the new consoles.

What're you playing on, btw?

I usually just ride around for a bit, and a random event/stranger mission always pops up for me to do. Never felt the need to restart the story so far, but I'm really interested in seeing how good this looks on the new consoles.

What're you playing on, btw?
The game does such a fantastic job of feeding the random events to you at a good pace.