Sign in to follow this  
pale-illusionist

GreedFall

22 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

What exactly is the Jank in this game? Have heard a lot of people say this.

It's not typical AAA type game. Falls into AA - mid range budget game. You won't find smooth combat or polished stuff. The voice/facial animation aren't top tier. 

Finished it in just over 40 hrs. Think i did all the side quests except for the collectibles and challenge one. Absolutely fantastic game and Loved every single minute of it. Definitely one of the sleeper hits of this whole gen.

was expecting a pirate based rpg  like black flag with monsters but what i got was complete unexpected. Story is a great mix of politics, religion, nature and you play as a diplomat of his nation who goes on solving the problem and disputes of other nation and making them your allies or enemies. The quest (inc sidequests) system is the best since witcher 3 and even surpasses it at many places and best of all is that there is no detective vision bullshit or anything. Combat is ok, its simplistic but will provide you with a challenge esp at the start and towards the end. Thankfully there not much combat in the game. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Finished it in just over 40 hrs. Think i did all the side quests except for the collectibles and challenge one. Absolutely fantastic game and Loved every single minute of it. Definitely one of the sleeper hits of this whole gen.

was expecting a pirate based rpg  like black flag with monsters but what i got was complete unexpected. Story is a great mix of politics, religion, nature and you play as a diplomat of his nation who goes on solving the problem and disputes of other nation and making them your allies or enemies. The quest (inc sidequests) system is the best since witcher 3 and even surpasses it at many places and best of all is that there is no detective vision bullshit or anything. Combat is ok, its simplistic but will provide you with a challenge esp at the start and towards the end. Thankfully there not much combat in the game. 

Nice. I have been looking at this for a while but didn't buy because of Eurojank. So just wanted to ask if you encountered any bugs and such during your playthrough. 

Edited by adity