STARFIELD

Heaven Angel

The art style is so drab almost borderline ugly. 

8 hours ago, Sach4life said:

I am pretty sure they wont be handcrafting 1000+ planets. If they were, they outright say that instead od saying that they are not 

At best there will be around 10-15 handcrafted planets (not cities or outposts but whole planets) which is absolutely fine tbh. Andromeda had a few curated planets and they were the best part about the game. 

• Like 2

it does look a lot like NMS... but RPG element is where Bethesda excel at so I have high hopes and

also cant wait to see the legendary Bethesda bugs on this one :rofl:

the amount of time NMS took to where it is at right now... I don't think this will be coming out before November 2023 and I expect a lot of bugs as well at launch

Downplaying is getting hilarious.

16 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

The art style is so drab almost borderline ugly. 

So I take it you don't like movie Interstellar. 

That's the sort of vibes i am getting.

5 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Pretty much, man. Loved it. Beautiful game. 

3 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

i hope someone mods it to make it third person 👀

It'll have third person mode. There were scenes in trailer in third person. Besides, every Bethesda game has a toggle for that. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

i hope someone mods it to make it third person 👀

It has both. As the trailers showed. And BGS games always has both modes.

22 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Interstellar is one of my favourite movies ever and I'm a big sucker for space exploration games but the art style here is drab and dull with lots of brown's and grey like it's a relic of a ue3 from ps360 era. Similar themed games like mass effect or even the outer worlds have much more interesting look to them.

Also just fyi artstyle =/= visuals

9 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Bro if it was multiplatform everyone would have loved it, but its not anymore. So it gonna get scrutinised and analysed and receive extreme hate from people on other side. Its a given for exclusive game. 

So i pay no attention to dumb people who don't know what they talking about. 

Game looked solid and gonna get good reviews 

I think you are right!

Either some of them didn't play any Bethesda games before. Or just purposefully scrutinizing due to it being a M$ game now. 

I'll be honest, I didn't expected them to show the customization of the gun and ship part. It's kindda bonus for me. 

People who are always into Sony's games and into very linear and movie like experience that Sony games gives....I don't think these type of games will ever be their cup of tea.
Because these games derived from PC crowd initially and these kindda complex games always has a demographic who are more into D&D gameplay style.

6 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Interstellar is one of my favourite movies ever and I'm a big sucker for space exploration games but the art style here is drab and dull with lots of brown's and grey like it's a relic of a ue3 from ps360 era. Similar themed games like mass effect or even the outer worlds have much more interesting look to them.

It's Nasa-Punk, according to BGS themselves. 

20 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

It's going for a more realistic art style. Death Stranding is also mostly brown and grey. 

The game is still far away. We don't know how old this build is. They also have said earlier that its Fallout in Space and that is what it looks like. I don't think over 1000 planets are all handcrafted so lot of them maybe just some copies of each other in terrain, wildlife etc..

Game is will be buggy as hell on day 1. Modders will come to the rescue. The game does look interesting but have to check this game out again same time next year and i'll know how good or bad it is.

20 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

The game is still far away. We don't know how old this build is. They also have said earlier that its Fallout in Space and that is what it looks like. I don't think over 1000 planets are all handcrafted so lot of them maybe just some copies of each other in terrain, wildlife etc..

Game is will be buggy as hell on day 1. Modders will come to the rescue. The game does look interesting but have to check this game out again same time next year and i'll know how good or bad it is.

I don't think they worked on it for a decade and then delayed it just to launch it as a buggy mess. I'm optimistic. 

I hope they live up to the hype given that they have shown the gameplay and do not change things in another 1 - 1.5 odd years in which the game will be released. I am ok with the graphics part but not sure if this sort of game required first person view. I was surprised with the gun play though, hope it has a good single player campaign. I have not played any of the fallout games. 

5 minutes ago, stingray said:

I hope they live up to the hype given that they have shown the gameplay and do not change things in another 1 - 1.5 odd years in which the game will be released. I am ok with the graphics part but not sure if this sort of game required first person view. I was surprised with the gun play though, hope it has a good single player campaign. I have not played any of the fallout games. 

Bethesda was always FPS first, third person later. Goes back to their inception.

From Morrowind, they have both fps and 3ps.
Fallout 1 and 2 was isometric though. From F3, it became fps+3ps.