PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

• Snake locked this topic
8 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

On this momentous occasion of TLOU Remake gameplay reveal, i think we should encapsulate this occasion in a good song...what say you guys? Like n subscribe to this comment if yay :naughty:

Your songs are as good as series Ls performance in 2022. So kindly spare us the cringe. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, gamer_adi said:

On this momentous occasion of TLOU Remake gameplay reveal, i think we should encapsulate this occasion in a good song...what say you guys? Like n subscribe to this comment if yay :naughty:

Honestly, the quality of your songs have gone down like Halo. First was excellent, second was good, rest got cringier. Hoping a return to form ?

17 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Psa for people on limited plans 

It's bad news after bad news after bad news for Halo. If forge can't get the numbers up, they might as well kill it. Even the trash BF2042 is doing better than Infinite. 

7 hours ago, gecko89 said:

It's bad news after bad news after bad news for Halo. If forge can't get the numbers up, they might as well kill it. Even the trash BF2042 is doing better than Infinite. 

Halo 5 had even less nos than this, once the casuals leave its always the hardcore that continue playing it till the next game. 

nobody or nothing is killing halo ,its still the 3-4 th top played game on xbox behind the other top free games.

Forge always brings back the crowd since there is no shortage of game types or maps  once it hits.

But ya i agree 343 hasn’t done a good job post launch.

also the concern trolling is very evident ,you are not fooling anyone . 

5 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Halo 5 had even less nos than this, once the casuals leave its always the hardcore that continue playing it till the next game. 

nobody or nothing is killing halo ,its still the 3-4 th top played game on xbox behind the other top free games.

Forge always brings back the crowd since there is no shortage of game types or maps  once it hits.

But ya i agree 343 hasn’t done a good job post launch.

also the concern trolling is very evident ,you are not fooling anyone . 

Last I checked Halo 5 wasn't F2P with a 10year lifecycle, it's barely holding next to other F2P titles.

Forge getting players back isn't enough, people need to stay. And being top 5 in xbox means nothing when we don't have actual numbers, and MS never gives up numbers which make it look bad.

Why the heck would I fool anyone?! This concern trolling, not hiding anything ?

42 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Last I checked Halo 5 wasn't F2P with a 10year lifecycle, it's barely holding next to other F2P titles.

Forge getting players back isn't enough, people need to stay. And being top 5 in xbox means nothing when we don't have actual numbers, and MS never gives up numbers which make it look bad.

Why the heck would I fool anyone?! This concern trolling, not hiding anything ?

Have you seen how much content is available in Halo 5?

About 3 normal AAA games.

Infinite also has way more content than F2P titles. 

It's QOL improvements that are sorely needed to focus playerbase on good stuff. Something MS can do in a short time but are choosing not to.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Have you seen how much content is available in Halo 5?

About 3 normal AAA games.

Infinite also has way more content than F2P titles. 

It's QOL improvements that are sorely needed to focus playerbase on good stuff. Something MS can do in a short time but are choosing not to.

If content was already present then why even wait for forge, players wouldn't have left in droves if that was the case.

As for QOL improvements, other F2P titles have such issues too, yet they thrive. Besides, if they could fix it in a short time they'd have done it, MS and 343 are simply incapable. At this point it's even fair to assume MS doesn't know what to do. 

50 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

If content was already present then why even wait for forge, players wouldn't have left in droves if that was the case.

As for QOL improvements, other F2P titles have such issues too, yet they thrive. Besides, if they could fix it in a short time they'd have done it, MS and 343 are simply incapable. At this point it's even fair to assume MS doesn't know what to do. 

Total maps available: 12

No of modes available: 8+

Slayer (and all variants)

Capture the Flag (and all variants)

Oddball (and all variants)

Strongholds

Stockpile

Total Control

King of the Hill and Land Grab

Last Spartan Standing

Time-limited modes

Compare this with any other FTP title. It will help if you will play it to understand the issues.

41 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Total maps available: 12

No of modes available: 8+

Slayer (and all variants)

Capture the Flag (and all variants)

Oddball (and all variants)

Strongholds

Stockpile

Total Control

King of the Hill and Land Grab

Last Spartan Standing

Time-limited modes

Compare this with any other FTP title. It will help if you will play it to understand the issues.

And yet, player count is still low, if that's the case then adding forge will not change much. 

32 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

And yet, player count is still low, if that's the case then adding forge will not change much. 

As I said it's QOL issues. 

People are not happy with rewards they get for grinding, so many game modes divide player base etc.

They need someone to keep community engaged. 

1 hour ago, hsk_colossus said:

Ponies always seem concerned about Halo:roflroll: 

Yeah man, so sad that a legendary franchise is in the gutter. If bots were as concerned maybe it wouldn't have been this way. 

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny