Credit Card - Help & Recommendations

El Tigre Chino

On 1/16/2021 at 1:46 PM, Jigsaw said:

Called my RM. As expected he said the infinia offer is only for regulars. Also reminded me I use other banks for investments and cards more and use HDFC just as a dumping ground for salary so am basically am a worthless POS

Sad Black And White GIF

Fresh Prince Shrug GIF by MOODMAN

Speaking of CC, I already have a basic HDFC millennia card. Apart from ICICI Amazon pay, what other CCsb y'all recommended. Citi, Axis?

4 hours ago, Snake said:

Speaking of CC, I already have a basic HDFC millennia card. Apart from ICICI Amazon pay, what other CCsb y'all recommended. Citi, Axis?

Citi used to have a ton of offers before. Not seeing much these days. Wondering if I should probably return mine. 

Axis is doing really good. 

8 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Citi used to have a ton of offers before. Not seeing much these days. Wondering if I should probably return mine. 

IKR they had like 1pt = 1INR until a few years ago. Went a*s backwards and made it 30 paise :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

Is there any SBI card that is lifetime free? Would be a bonus if it has lounge access or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no, SBI Cards are paid, tough yopu can have the fees reversed by some minimum spend.

no, SBI Cards are paid, tough yopu can have the fees reversed by some minimum spend.

Problem is I know I will never reach that amount considering that the card would be my 2nd or 3rd priority card. Never mind I guess I will make do without my existing ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it helps anyone.. I use HDFC Infinia (recently upgraded from regalia) for my major spends. And major spends include even my policy premiums and tax related investments. This helps me to collect reward points which are mostly redeemed on flights. I also use a RBL blockbuster cc which gives movie tickets worth 500 free every month on a spend of 5k. Both these are free, so no annual charges [emoji51][emoji51]

Sent from my COL-AL10 using Tapatalk

On 1/20/2021 at 8:53 PM, adity said:

Imo everything other than HDFC, some cards from SBI and Amex are tatti. 

Icici is also good as many websites offer discounts for their card. I've saved so much money on bigbasket and Amazon cos of icici 

Edited by kold_war

Applied for the Axis FK card >3 weeks back. Got the card approval 2 weeks back, but no update since then. The application tracker does not show anything after entering the tracking id. 

Any idea what to do ? The IVR also does not mention any updates. Cannot reach a human. 

1 minute ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Applied for the Axis FK card >3 weeks back. Got the card approval 2 weeks back, but no update since then. The application tracker does not show anything after entering the tracking id. 

Any idea what to do ? The IVR also does not mention any updates. Cannot reach a human. 

Same for me, though i applied 2 weeks back. Got the approval message on Monday but no communication since.

On 28/01/2021 at 1:37 PM, playstationdude said:

Same for me, though i applied 2 weeks back. Got the approval message on Monday but no communication since.

Reach them on Twitter. They're pretty brain dead, and I had to ask the same question thrice, and then tell them to cancel my card (even though I haven't received it) before they finally said the card got generated YESTERDAY. :lol: (my card was approved > 20 days back)

I am scared of the day I might actually need some help with the card. :fear1:

Edited by Bird Bird Bird
  • Sad 1

On 30/01/2021 at 6:14 PM, Bird Bird Bird said:

Reach them on Twitter. They're pretty brain dead, and I had to ask the same question thrice, and then tell them to cancel my card (even though I haven't received it) before they finally said the card got generated YESTERDAY. :lol: (my card was approved > 20 days back)

I am scared of the day I might actually need some help with the card. :fear1:

This workee. Got my card today :bigyellowgrin:

On 2/1/2021 at 9:07 PM, playstationdude said:

This workee. Got my card today :bigyellowgrin:

Got my card today. 

These a**hole f**kers changed my phone number by 1 digit at the end. I can't even activate the card. :wallbash:

There is no way to reach a human CC, and card is not getting authorised online as phone number is incorrect. Only way is to now go to a branch and see WTF can be done. 

BC chutiyapa aise gadhon se seekhe koi. :rant:

• Haha 5