Official GamePass Thread

PS Fan

5 hours ago, AnK said:

How are they “BC” for Xcloud?!? 
they are just titles being added to the service 

from what i understand XCloud has actual Xbox consoles (I guess XOnes) running the games on the server side. so, any X360 or OG Xbox games would run in BC mode on those server side consoles. That could be the "BC mode" referred to here. But, for the users of XCloud, yeah, there is no so such thing as BC as its all streaming.  

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

What you play in S.P after finishing campaign? Dont you get bore lol

Actually no! I finished it once on the PS3 and got half way with the PS4 version. It’s like watching a good movie a second or third time.

I should be able to pick up where I left off when the PS5 upgrade comes out. Ideally :D

LOL this is ridiculous at this point. A PS first party title coming to Gamepass day 1, whereas it being 60/70$ on PSN. What kinda black deal MS had to make with Sony to make this possible?

I am really liking Xbox under Phil's leadership. They are being very aggressive and competition is great. Also their support for BC is very very commendable. On the other side, PS doesn't seem to give a damn about their decades of gaming legacy.

28 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

The same way MS allows Sony to use their Azure servers to stream PSNow. Money > rivalry.

THANK YOU.

Now who here knows anything about baseball? :rofl: These games have always looked really well made, especially presentation-wise!

• Haha 1

Just now, Keyofx said:

THANK YOU.

Now who here knows anything about baseball? :rofl: These games have always looked really well made, especially presentation-wise!

Watch some simple baseball 101 videos on youtube. The Show to me is the best current sports game series. Even their ultimate team is not predatory like EA or 2K.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

This guy is the new Don Mattrick i guess:P

Yea, he doesn't really convey a confident understanding of the medium like House, Hirai, and Kutaragi did. Hopefully he's letting Herman Hulst make key decisions, but I'm not sure who had a bigger call when it came to de-prioritizing Japan Studio.

One thing he seems to be doing is pushing more properties multi-media? The TLoU series, the Uncharted movie, etc. etc.