Jump to content

Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2


STICK3Rboy

Recommended Posts

Saw Injustice animated movie. Freaking fantastic. As someone who has read entire Injustice comics series, and beaten both games, I loved it.

Lot of changes from comics and games, ending changed too, but its still good and unpredictable. Brutal unexpected deaths. Should have made a R rated TV show though. Best DC animated movie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RT has a bad concept. As long any reviewer gives is positive feedback or a score of 6+, it gets a fresh tag and they show only the fresh rating unless you click. This makes a lot of average movies look amazing. 

 

Free Guy has 80% RT with an actual average rating of 8 while V/H/S/94 has 95% fresh with a 6.8 average rating. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No Time to Die was pretty good imo. The action is great, especially the one with Aston Martin DB5 as shown in the trailers. That was worthy of the admission itself as a long time Bond fan. :D But the story has some issues, bogged down the same problem Craig movies have since Casino Royale. The last act is kind of just...ok.

My ranking of Craig's Bond movies would be

1. Casino Royale
2. Skyfall
3. No Time to Die
4. Quantum
5. Spectre 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No Time to Die was pretty good imo. The action is great, especially the one with Aston Martin DB5 as shown in the trailers. That was worthy of the admission itself as a long time Bond fan. :D But the story has some issues, bogged down the same problem Craig movies have since Casino Royale. The last act is kind of just...ok.

My ranking of Craig's Bond movies would be

1. Casino Royale
2. Skyfall
3. No Time to Die
4. Quantum
5. Spectre 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I haven't seen No Time To Die yet, but my ranking would be

 

1. Skyfall

2. Casino Royale

3. Spectre

4. Quantum of Solace

 

Will just download and watch it next weekend I think.

Will most likely go to watch Venom II though. Hopefully IMAX. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, North said:

Will just download and watch it next weekend I think.

Will most likely go to watch Venom II though. Hopefully IMAX. 


Venom II is not worth going to theatre IMHO. Story is almost non-existent. 90 minutes of runtime and Carnage does not show up until 50 minutes, he is just there for two sequences- the jail one and the climax in church one. Stakes are not high - same old damsel in distress situation. The leaked post credit scene is the best scene in the whole movie. 
 

Download both and save your money for other big movie coming later this month.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, him2anshu said:


Venom II is not worth going to theatre IMHO. Story is almost non-existent. 90 minutes of runtime and Carnage does not show up until 50 minutes, he is just there for two sequences- the jail one and the climax in church one. Stakes are not high - same old damsel in distress situation. The leaked post credit scene is the best scene in the whole movie. 
 

Download both and save your money for other big movie coming later this month.

 

I'm finishing exams this week, so probably will go watch something this weekend. Friends are free so might as well. 

 

I will be watching Dune the weekend after of course. Most hyped movie for me since Deathly Hallows Part II tbh, so like 11 years.

Might even watch it twice if I can, in IMAX. Nothing held back for that one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, North said:

 

I'm finishing exams this week, so probably will go watch something this weekend. Friends are free so might as well. 

 

I will be watching Dune the weekend after of course. Most hyped movie for me since Deathly Hallows Part II tbh, so like 11 years.

Might even watch it twice if I can, in IMAX. Nothing held back for that one. 

Ahh, then you can watch Venom, it is something light that can be enjoyed after exams. Deathly Hallows was 11 years ago? That was at the end of my teenage years. 😕 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...