Coronavirus

hope

44 minutes ago, Walker said:

I'm gonna kill myself. Just called mom. So they've all piled into the car and have decided to go for a drive to the beach. That's mom, dad, sis, bro, sis in law and nephew. 

Wanna know the irony? They normally have to be forced to leave the house. Bro works from home, sis can work from home, dad's retired, mom's a housewife, sister in law is a housewife.

f**king let me die now.

We must maintain isolation and social distance - minimize close up interaction with others. It will take a long time for this message to sink in.

Stay safe, everyone.

44 minutes ago, Walker said:

I'm gonna kill myself. Just called mom. So they've all piled into the car and have decided to go for a drive to the beach. That's mom, dad, sis, bro, sis in law and nephew. 

Wanna know the irony? They normally have to be forced to leave the house. Bro works from home, sis can work from home, dad's retired, mom's a housewife, sister in law is a housewife.

f**king let me die now.

We must maintain isolation and social distance - minimize close up interaction with others. It will take a long time for this message to sink in.

Stay safe, everyone.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, piper said:

Stay safe, everyone.

Piper, been long :hi:

Edited by Monokuma

19 minutes ago, Walker said:

Wow nearly 5000 new cases in NY state alone since yesterday :O

Currently they have around 15000 cases, approx 5% of the global total. Wtf are they doing?

They're doing mass testing in NY. If we did that in Mumbai our numbers will rise exponentially too.

10 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

X5K3i7Q.gif

Apt.

33 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Fkin unreal

This is how it ends :(

brb reinstalling Dying Light. I need something to help me relax.

Considering the high transmission rates and rising death tolls in developed nations, I wonder if our poor hygiene and our closeness to earth is what is keeping us relatively safe. Maybe we are more immune and our antiebodies fight em better.

Edited by kmkaks

35 minutes ago, kmkaks said:

Considering the high transmission rates and rising death tolls in developed nations, I wonder if our poor hygiene and our closeness to earth is what is keeping us relatively safe. Maybe we are more immune and our antiebodies fight em better.

Or maybe we just aren't testing enough and we don't really know how many actual cases there are.

That guy from Gujrat who tweeted about lack of proper checks has been booked for spreading false information.

In Gujarat, a Ghatlodia resident was booked for spreading fa .. 

Read more at:
http://m.timesofindia.com/articleshow/74765954.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/states-crack-whip-to-check-quarantine-breach-book-9/articleshow/74765954.cms

2 hours ago, Walker said:

Or maybe we just aren't testing enough and we don't really know how many actual cases there are.

Then we should have reported deaths? 

This is a genuine concern but overplayed significantly by Karan Thapar in an interview with a doctor. Thapar makes you feel like 500 million Indians are infected and Modi government has failed.

• Like 2

Not to be that guy but Thailand and Iceland both have almost same amount of cases. 599 vs 568. Thailand reported almost 200 cases yesterday (188). 

Norway is pretty cold and is currently 14th place with 2300 cases. Canada with 1400+ cases. Switzerland with 7000+. While Russia only has 360 cases. 

It all depends on how strict the lockdown/social distancing is. Plus, of course number of tests too. 

When leaving people who returned back from abroad for self isolation, they should warn that if they break it, FIR will be filed , passport seized and they can no longer travel or something like that so it sticks in their minds. 

There would be rise in cases this and next week due to no lock down couple of weeks back.

Current weeks' lockdown affect will be seen after couple of weeks.