hope

Coronavirus

For someone who had asked this earlier -

What happens is you break the rules in the lockdown?

Anyone breaking the rules, could be punished with simple imprisonment for a term that may extend up to one month or with a fine which may extend to Rs 200, or with both.

Source

33 minutes ago, hazard12345 said:

Spain is preparing for the worst. Over 1000 deaths in the country.

Plague has always killed more people than wars. The 1918 Spanish flu killed 4 times as many people as World War I. 

5 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Always found it weird that people can't stay in their homes for one fking day.

I'm gonna kill myself. Just called mom. So they've all piled into the car and have decided to go for a drive to the beach. That's mom, dad, sis, bro, sis in law and nephew. 

Wanna know the irony? They normally have to be forced to leave the house. Bro works from home, sis can work from home, dad's retired, mom's a housewife, sister in law is a housewife.

f**king let me die now.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Walker said:

I'm gonna kill myself. Just called mom. So they've all piled into the car and have decided to go for a drive to the beach. That's mom, dad, sis, bro, sis in law and nephew. 

Wanna know the irony? They normally have to be forced to leave the house. Bro works from home, sis can work from home, dad's retired, mom's a housewife, sister in law is a housewife.

f**king let me die now.

We must maintain isolation and social distance - minimize close up interaction with others. It will take a long time for this message to sink in.

Stay safe, everyone.

44 minutes ago, Walker said:

f**king let me die now.

We must maintain isolation and social distance - minimize close up interaction with others. It will take a long time for this message to sink in.

Stay safe, everyone.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1