The Playstation 5 thread

50 minutes ago, AnK said:

TLOU 2 has been replaced with Remastered screen on PS store so I guess so.

Obviously it’s not out so I was playing the base version on PS5 with 60fps patch.

I hope they do not remove LoU2 PS4 version which is equally good after this

25 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I hope they do not remove LoU2 PS4 version which is equally good after this

Remove that version?!?

I didn’t get you…..

Do you mean remove the 60fps patch?!?

I don’t think a performance patch has been removed/undone in the history of gaming….let alone Playstation games.

Ghost Of Tsushima 60fps patch wasn’t  undone after Director’s Cut if you want an exact like for like reference point.

9 minutes ago, AnK said:

Remove that version?!?

I didn’t get you…..

Do you mean remove the 60fps patch?!?

I don’t think a performance patch has been removed/undone in the history of gaming….let alone Playstation games.

Ghost Of Tsushima 60fps patch wasn’t  undone after Director’s Cut if you want an exact like for like reference point.

I mean if you visit the PS store on PS5 and do not see the PS4 version of the game or increase the price of PS4 version of the game to match the re-mastered version

10 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I mean if you visit the PS store on PS5 and do not see the PS4 version of the game or increase the price of PS4 version of the game to match the re-mastered version

That only happens when the SKU is combined to 1 product.

Usually when it’s a free upgrade with the same name on next gen.

Where SKU is separate & paid upgrade like “Remastered” or “Director’s Cut” or “Enhanced Edition” it will be treated as separate SKU & separate pricing.

MRP won’t change or increase by any chance but the discount percentage & frequency might decrease.

As they have a fixed upgrade value for the next gen SKU now.

For example Witcher 3 PS4 version was going as low as ₹350 but after next gen release it hasnt gone that cheap ever.

26 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

I think last year too you had a similar playtime right ? 

Ful paisa vasool on PlayStation 5 for you 😅 .

Na, its gone down compared to the year before. Will go further down this year I'm sure, no longer a bachelor :(

Ok so tried Remoteplay for the first from office to home via internet.

Can’t say that it’s flawlessly playable but it’s astonishingly fascinating that I can play here with a few hiccups.

Contemplating getting a PSbackbone at the very least.

7 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

More like 10 trophies/hr . 

This is really embarrassing. Dint realize wtf I have typed. :doh: Complete bilundar.

6 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

Wait till you have kids 😂

My wrap up is showing only 52 hrs. 44 of them spent on GOW:R.

9 hours ago, Bauji said:

This is really embarrassing. Dint realize wtf I have typed. :doh: Complete bilundar.

My wrap up is showing only 52 hrs. 44 of them spent on GOW:R.

Happens with everyone .

Only 52 hours ? You game on PC or other system too right ? 

Don't think I am mentally in the right place. Not able to play anything for long even though I like the games when I play them. Don't feel like doing anything else either (reading comics, watching movies, etc.). Kind of feel like in an autopilot mode. Just hope to get over this phase soon.

3 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Don't think I am mentally in the right place. Not able to play anything for long even though I like the games when I play them. Don't feel like doing anything else either (reading comics, watching movies, etc.). Kind of feel like in an autopilot mode. Just hope to get over this phase soon.

It’s ok to take a break/detox when you feel like this. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Happens bro. That one thing will happen and you will be back. 

Mental wantel kuch nhi sochne ka. You must keep calm boi. Koi tension nhi hai.  

• Like 1