KnackChap

The Playstation 5 thread

37 minutes ago, pArth said:

But but but ps5 has weaker hardware and cant do higher fps.

anything can do 120 fps provided you make some compromises :naughty:

I mean seriously PCMR walas can even run RDR2 at 120 FPS if they turn the res to 480p and every graphics setting to lowest possible value :rofl:

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

anything can do 120 fps provided you make some compromises :naughty:

I mean seriously PCMR walas can even run RDR2 at 120 FPS if they turn the res to 480p and every graphics setting to lowest possible value :rofl:

Just curious as to what specs you have have on your PC?

Edited by triggr happy ss

17 minutes ago, -13- said:

Sony should do something like Game Pass. Maybe only for third-party considering how well their first-party titles sell.

They already do, been around since before GP. They just never advertise it as a primary reason to buy their consoles.

1 minute ago, CarbonCore said:

They already do, been around since before GP. They just never advertise it as a primary reason to buy their consoles.

Sony doesnt need a subscription with day 1 games on it ,there games sell well enough. People will happily pay 70$ or 5k to play them , but please lets not compare ps now and gamepass. 

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

Sony doesnt need a subscription with day 1 games on it ,there games sell well enough. People will happily pay 70$ or 5k to play them , but please lets not compare ps now and gamepass. 

It is hilarious even comparing the two. Only on IVG. :lol:

6 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

It is hilarious even comparing the two. Only on IVG. :lol:

Maybe its time to take a break from IVG instead of constantly sh*ting in and on the forum with zero contribution. See ya in 3 months, hopefully with better appreciation of the community. Should've been when you made fun of people taking Covid-19 seriously, but eh.

7 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Of course they don't need it, not when only 2% of the install base subscribes to it. But that's not what I said, did I (comparing the two)? They have a sub in place and its been there for a long time, if they want to compete in that space they can push for it.

• Thanks 6

10 hours ago, playstationdude said:

If 70 bucks is the standard pricing next gen, I might have to go the xbox route. No way I'm paying 5k per game. Atleast gamepass can provide some relief, even at 600 per month. 

If rising dev cost is indeed the reason for the hike, don't think GP will keep giving new games at the same price

Yes 

It’s quite evident if Sony don’t push their PSnow game to Gamepass level they will!! loose market share 

& by pushing I don’t mean make it for $1 a year

that was desperate survival tactic 

But when PSplus picked up its game on PS3 it got huge benefit on market share leading upto PS4 

obviously we are not witnessing that level of jump on Xbox cos of lack of exclusives 

but xbox was literally forced to launch Games for Gold to keep up with PSplus popularity 

I think sooner or later Sony will have to offer similar content like Gamepass 

the sooner the better 

Edited by AnK

10 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

I can't believe some people so stupid, who say paying 1$  for high quality AAA is a bad thing. Playing Tlou using subscription service is bad thing Lol. I seriously want game prices to go 100$, then they will see value of game pass. I give my vote for increase in game prices to 100$. Do it lol.

And game development is costly. Im surprised they still charge 60$ 

Edited by WhiteWolf

37 minutes ago, AnK said:

Yes 

It’s quite evident if Sony don’t push their PSnow game to Gamepass level they will!! loose market share 

& by pushing I don’t mean make it for $1 a year

that was desperate survival tactic 

But when PSplus picked up its game on PS3 it got huge benefit on market share leading upto PS4 

obviously we are not witnessing that level of jump on Xbox cos of lack of exclusives 

but xbox was literally forced to launch Games for Gold to keep up with PSplus popularity 

I think sooner or later Sony will have to offer similar content like Gamepass 

the sooner the better 

How Sony will lose market share if i can play Tlou 3 using ps now dayone?  I still have to buy PS5 to play the game. Its not like it will be on PC.

You guys not seeing how bad economy is right now. Option to play games at cheap is a good thing for all of us. Come on guys.

Edited by WhiteWolf