The Xbox Series X|S thread

3 minutes ago, AnK said:

Need enlightenment from PC experts 

how strong is RTX 3090 in today’s market 

That insane shot is clearly no match for SeriesX 

also a bit weird that this is the first outing of Raytracing on Xbox & they show it in a thumbnail format instead of high res video 

PC version doesn't have Ray Tracing for Gears 5 and they added extra effects for Series X. Useless comparison. 

EBACB4ECA09C-1.png

6 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

PC version doesn't have Ray Tracing for Gears 5 and they added extra effects for Series X. Useless comparison. 

What I still don't understand is why they are still showing Old games with enhancements?

Senua's Saga: Hellblade II ka screenshot share karo... atleast.. Ya halo infinite running on xbox series x with raytracing and all that.

5 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

I think the comparison is meant to show the added improvements in the "next-gen" version. It's not a comparison between the XSX and the 3090 but between different versions of the game.

3 minutes ago, KrIzAliD said:

What I still don't understand is why they are still showing Old games with enhancements?

Because they have nothing new to show. ?

Gears 5 showcase in 2020 at launch is kind of lame. 

6 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

I think the comparison is meant to show the added improvements in the "next-gen" version. It's not a comparison between the XSX and the 3090 but between different versions of the game.

Yes. Just pointing out before it derails into XSX better than PC 3090 and whatnot. You know how these comparison shots are targeted on social media. 

Xbox One X

EkksMTuU0AM0RcR?format=jpg&name=large

Series X

EkksNUbU0AACjt6?format=jpg&name=large

Completely different builds. Whatever XSX does, PC will do just fine when next-gen update is released.

Yes. Just pointing out before it derails into XSX better than PC 3090 and whatnot. You know how these comparison shots are targeted on social media. 

Xbox One X

EkksMTuU0AM0RcR?format=jpg&name=large

Series X

EkksNUbU0AACjt6?format=jpg&name=large

Completely different builds. Whatever XSX does, PC will do just fine when next-gen update is released.
Don't burst their bubble

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

33 minutes ago, AnK said:

Need enlightenment from PC experts 

how strong is RTX 3090 in today’s market 

That insane shot is clearly no match for SeriesX 

also a bit weird that this is the first outing of Raytracing on Xbox & they show it in a thumbnail format instead of high res video 

That's not RT, its screenspace reflection. See how people either have generic reflection or no reflection at all?

8 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

The Xbox news twitter works overtime converting simple things into console wars propaganda.

Senua's Saga: Hellblade II ka screenshot share karo... atleast.. Ya halo infinite running on xbox series x with raytracing and all that.

Don't ask the right questions..

We know the answer is we have 12 tf and we now have studios we will have new games ( soon?)

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

41 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Yup. Should've mentioned current-gen instead of 3090.

7 minutes ago, AnK said:

It’s clearly written on the tweet 

“Comparison shot between XSX & RTX 3090 

whatsupwithat :blink:

That is not explicitly mentioned. But I get what you mean.

It's probably to show that the current-gen version at its very best is still inferior to the "next-gen" version.

But yeah, can't deny that there is an intention to mislead people by making them think that XSX is better than 3090 :lol: They could've been clearer if they wanted to, but they chose not to.

1 hour ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Exactly.

What they  are trying to show is that how "Gears 5 optimised for XSX" looks compared to "current Gears running on MAXed out settings on PC".

Of course, when they patch in these details for PC, PC version will look same or even better.

However RT should've been there....

Edited by Right