The Xbox Series X|S thread

9 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Bhai woh tu hai ?????? :majesty: :majesty::majesty: 

78K gamer score and so many 100% completions (PLATs) I was seeing in my list that day and wondered who it was from IVG, Respect Bhai

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

Same here. Not the gamerscore but the respect. Hamare zodka bhaiyya superstar hai :majesty:

Zodak has dedicated his life to MS.

Turns out I did change my gamertag 'accidentally' in December, which is why it shows me the payment screen now :fear1:. I had totally forgotten about that.

Went crying to Xbox support with the "I'm a dumb bitch" excuse. They said they will escalate for "one additional free gamertag change", let's see how that goes.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Turns out I did change my gamertag 'accidentally' in December, which is why it shows me the payment screen now :fear1:. I had totally forgotten about that.

Went crying to Xbox support with the "I'm a dumb bitch" excuse. They said they will escalate for "one additional free gamertag change", let's see how that goes.

Black Lives Matter Quote GIF by INTO ACTION

Edited by Jigsaw
Typo

18 minutes ago, kaka_messi said:

Tune ps5 pre-order kiya? Kyuki xbox series x toh hoga hi tere pass...pro ms guy. :P

Koi bhi nahi. Waiting on SX restock. Till then rocking my One X :P.

I should have one by February. Im not worried 

Edited by WhiteWolf

3 minutes ago, DarthVader said:

Do we get Disney+ with gamepass? Just got a notification but nothing shows up in the gamepass app 

IIRC that's a first-world country only benefit.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DarthVader said:

Do we get Disney+ with gamepass? Just got a notification but nothing shows up in the gamepass app 

and only 30 days, not like EA play

8 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

IIRC that's a first-world country only benefit.

Yes

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

lol. I had the same issue. f**kers added 608 to the end of the gamertag I wanted and since it was in gray color, I thought it wouldn't show up and it will only be for some internal indexing. Turned out, I was wrong. Now they want cash to change. I might end up paying though :fear1:  

1 hour ago, quixote_1989 said:

Sent.

Mine is quixote19893407 :wallbash:

Ah that's why I thought you had already received your box when I got mine :P It showed you (or whoever that other person is) playing WoW (and they keep playing WoW all the time, like ALL.. THE..TIME)

• Haha 2