The Xbox Series X|S thread

21 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

I hope indiana jones is shown. Is been too long for something from machinegames.

I was really hoping for Wolfenstein 3 but I guess that's not happening anytime soon. :cry:

12 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

looks insane what was that in the end? Superpowers? When he lifted everyone with the hand or am i missing something?

Some gravity-controlling powers/tech, I'm guessing...

----------

Fantastic show by Xbox. Loved watching it!

Also, I know many people will still be sceptics and say that "Xbox has had some good showcases in the past but they've never delivered." While that is true, a stark difference with this showcase and the earlier ones, was that everything that was shown this time, is touted to come out in 2023 or 2024, max. Nothing was too far off. So, unless they were absolutely confident in these games being seen through to completion, they wouldn't have shown them!

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

FyXGFwTaMAA4rAd?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Yeah show was good. 8/10.

My favourite highlights from the show -

Fable ingame trailer. Looked really good. I mean i have really high expectations from Fable.

Clockwork Revolution- (Reminded me of Bioshock infinite ) . Looked solid. 

Starfield- Wow Absolutely f**king insane. There's so much stuff packed in that game lol

Star Wars Outlaws. Im really really interested in it.

Games which looked interesting- 

Still Wakes in Deep looks interesting. 

South of midnight also looked interesting, especially art style. 

And that capcom game looked great too. Really interested in it.

Biggest disappointment -

No gameplay from Hellblade 2. Game looked amazing but yet again just all eye candy without no actual gameplay :/. I hope its not a walking puzzle simulator :(

Avowed - Now im looking forward to the game because i know Obsidian makes solid deep RPG games but visually i was hoping game to  look more impressive. It looked strictly a cross gen game and reminded of old school Elder Scroll games in gameplay. 

Rest of the games were good/decent looking but i was not super interested. Most of the stuff was on Game pass, so i will try them. All in all. Future looking good for Xbox. Showcase had plenty of variety in terms of games and most of the stuff was on GamePass.

Edited by Kazarka

41 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

How the f**k do you review the game like starfield? Never seen anything like it.

looks insane what was that in the end? Superpowers? When he lifted everyone with the hand or am i missing something?

Fus ro dah..... in space. :D 

• Haha 1