Horizon Forbidden West

GeraltOfRivia

@radicaldude That's great and all, but -

1) They have already given 60 fps "Patch" for free to PC users. All the work is done. It's only milking PS5 customers at this point.

2) The "Bad Port" is all on Sony. There are tons of other devs out there, who ported from console to PC and have absolutely no issues. Heck, even Sony has mastered it. From PS associated games itself, prime examples are - Death Stranding and Days Gone.

3) All other devs and all other platforms are giving 60 fps "Patch" for free. It's only PS only players that are trying to justify paying $10 more for minor upgrades and claiming 60 fps "Patch" is a big achievement.

I like PS. I'm a PS player since PS3 days at least. Still I will say that this is a very bad move. It's the same as when all X360 players were screaming that "Good Online" can only happen with $60/month sub, which then became the norm. Hey, people can be sheep. It's free money for the mega-corps.

4 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

I loved HZD on PS4, and love being able to play it at 60fps on PS5. But calling it a "complete overhaul" is beyond absurd 

The article clearly mentions the patch dramatically improves the experience. 

Though j agree complete overhaul was a bit overboard. 

Please keep in mind that HZD came out in 2016. It was made keeping the PS4 hardware and fps in mind (as the article mentions). It's not that easy to unlock frames in games that have come out in early years of PS4. 

Edited by radicaldude

2 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

Which special edition PS5 did you find that “complete overhaul” on!?
Its a fps patch which is being done across the board on most major titles.

Give it a goddamned break. Even Jim Ryan would probably cringe at your posts.

#JRKMKB

so much shitposting because he said it will be “FREE” 

21 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

It's not that easy to unlock frames in games that have come out in early years of PS4. 

Oh OK, that’s why UC4, UCLL, BBs of the world haven’t seen the 60 FPS patch yet

Thanks Dev, you make complete sense.. 

56 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Oh OK, that’s why UC4, UCLL, BBs of the world haven’t seen the 60 FPS patch yet

Thanks Dev, you make complete sense.. 

They will get 60 FPS patch when work on the PC ports is complete :lol:

Same like the HZD PS5 patch.

3 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Whenever this game comes to PC, I want sony to port the PS4 version and then later charge 10-20$ for next gen upgrade. Reactions would be glorious. 

Michael Jackson Popcorn GIF by Naughty Dog

They will probably repeat the same gamepass gang memes of >greedy sony xD like you see on this thread.

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

They will get 60 FPS patch when work on the PC ports is complete :lol:

Same like the HZD PS5 patch.

They will probably repeat the same gamepass gang memes of >greedy sony xD like you see on this thread.

You are yourself complaining about this move and then blame everything on so called xbhakts.

Gamepass on pc sucks its not as good as gamepass on xbox and then you say dont buy xbox since you have gamepass on pc :ko:.
 Your statements are all over the place everytime :hi2: ,chahata kya hai bhai?

3 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

You are yourself complaining about this move and then blame everything on so called xbhakts.

Gamepass on pc sucks its not as good as gamepass on xbox and then you say dont buy xbox since you have gamepass on pc :ko:.

He's just a troll who plays on both sides. 

Whatever the case. It was pretty cool releasing the 60 fps HZD upgrade for free, the game is so much better and the upgrade is flawless. It was a bad move pricing HFW the way they r doing it. The collectors and regalla editions r priced 200$ and 270$ in the US BTW. Also putting the games as digital in these editions was also a bad move. I'm sure this will beat any PS5 game so far or maybe even other legendary games but pricey to begin with.

2 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Yes because that's a fact, and secondly no point dropping 50k or whatever the series S costs on a new box just because it has more "free" gaemz.

Also I have never done the whole gold 36 months to GPU for 50rs stunt, on the xbox app  gives 50rs a month offer sometimes, and if the gamepass library has something i like then i sub.

Yes, anyone who is not a drone sitting in some "camp" like yours truly doesn't need to have statements defending each and every thing some console company does.

If Sony engages in lalchi stuff I call them out for it.

Anyway enough OT from me

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

He's just a troll who plays on both sides. 

Yea your a troll with with a mod hat then?  :rofl:

Is having opinions that aren't "pony" or xbot "trolling" now? :roflroll:

• Haha 1

Also I noticed something in the descriptions for HFW. It mentioned that the dualsense features such as adaptive triggers for bow tension and haptic vibrations for grapple hook attachment will be present. Looks like HFW has got a grapple hook. Excited to see how that would work. Might be like Sekiro or GoT or better.

5 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Yea your a troll with with a mod hat then?  :rofl:

Is having opinions that aren't "pony" or xbot "trolling" now? :roflroll:

Nope but always considered you as a troll. Never took your posts/comments seriously because half the time you have no idea what you are talking and another half you talk in derp language. ? 

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

Also I noticed something in the descriptions for HFW. It mentioned that the dualsense features such as adaptive triggers for bow tension and haptic vibrations for grapple hook attachment will be present. Looks like HFW has got a grapple hook. Excited to see how that would work. Might be like Sekiro or GoT or better.

There was a gameplay video once

They showed this out along with the 1-2 melee weapon moves

How come you didn't notice o_O?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Joe Cool said:

Nope but always considered you as a troll. Never took your posts/comments seriously because half the time you have no idea what you are talking and another half you talk in derp language. ? 

pot calling the kettle black :lol:

Just now, Horizon Days Dawn said:

I chose not to watch it to avoid spoilers. Still got a few but you can only do so much.

There are no spoilers, it is a like a 3-5 min gameplay segment, stealth kills are shown, new melee attacks are shown the small machines get hacked/hijacked and ridden by aloy, then she faces against the tribals who control the one mammoth robot, aloy now has some sort of sticky slingshot item, it's basically glue and keeps the mammoth bot bogged down.

rest of the archery arrows and all are same-ish.

There's also a short platforming/climbing section which features the grappling hook.

There is also some "sickness" that is red-purple and grows like little weeds that Aloy is investigating.

You should watch it, it's only gameplay iirc

Game looks really good btw

I know I should totally watch it. Its more of an eccentricity. I tried watching it but then as soon as I hit play I bailed. Same hapenned with days gone 2. I got to like 20 seconds, saw a new character and bailed again. Its like I want to watch it but only while actually playing the game. So yea, I don't even bother trying anymore.??

5 minutes ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

I know I should totally watch it. Its more of an eccentricity. I tried watching it but then as soon as I hit play I bailed. Same hapenned with days gone 2. I got to like 20 seconds, saw a new character and bailed again. Its like I want to watch it but only while actually playing the game. So yea, I don't even bother trying anymore.??

You posts resemble Kojimas tweets. 

• Haha 1

• Snake locked this topic
  • Snake unlocked this topic