The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

3 minutes ago, vinodns said:

Very nice comeback!

Alright carry on folks.

Also when I register for the forums. That information is only for the website owner to see. You have a legal responsibility to ensure this is not put out openly in the forums. I trust you will protect my personal information You are free to kick me out of the forums at your discretion but please do protect my privacy.

@Sameer Desai bro

@HundredProofSam

Fat gayi :lol:

7 minutes ago, vinodns said:

Very nice comeback!

Alright carry on folks.

Also when I register for the forums. That information is only for the website owner to see. You have a legal responsibility to ensure this is not put out openly in the forums. I trust you will protect my personal information You are free to kick me out of the forums at your discretion but please do protect my privacy.

@Sameer Desai bro

@HundredProofSam

Sir. Email bhi fake use karoge aur privacy bhi chahiye. Aise kaise chalega. :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, vinodns said:

Sir lekin doxxing ke against to law hai na? Maine to law nahi break kiya kuchh yahaan. Aapka forum hai ban kar lo mann ko Khushi milegi to. 

Doxx kaun kar rha hai bhai.

Bus alternative ID pta kar rhe hai. Aapke naam and identity se matlab nhi kisi ko.

4 minutes ago, vinodns said:

Sir lekin doxxing ke against to law hai na? Maine to law nahi break kiya kuchh yahaan. Aapka forum hai ban kar lo mann ko Khushi milegi to. 

Bhai no one is doxxing you. Only asking why you're using an alt account & fake id. 

1 hour ago, vinodns said:

I have been doxxed before and then a series of attacks were orchestrated against me in a WhatsApp group.

Haan fatt gayi bhai. Galti ho gayi. Ja raha ab forums se.

Could have just expressed your views from the main ID. No one gives a care if you think others are naive or not.

41 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Netflix falling off a cliff. Any views? Good time for my cousin to invest more?

Actually at 6x sales, it's not bad. 

Actually, much better priced as compared to the rest of the tech players. I might just invest too if it falls further.

Also, Vimeo. I don't know how this 75% GM, 50% YoY business is going for almost 6x sales too. I might just invest in this instead.

Such great opportunities but tax structure is way than the Indian equity.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

No, unless Netflix gets that old charm back, also they need to be successful in other countries too which they seem to be failing.

A $2 increase in prices = $500M incremental revenue.

Will be interesting to see how they balance the hike and the cut across geographies.

• Like 1

first half of trading session, NIfty be like, main Nagin dance karega :bellydance:

second half was the actual trading session, kya mast trendline break + retest and breakdown, maza aa gaya :happydance:

9 hours ago, vinodns said:

I have been doxxed before and then a series of attacks were orchestrated against me in a WhatsApp group

Wonder why, you seem like a perfectly pleasant person.

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Netflix falling off a cliff. Any views? Good time for my cousin to invest more?

Taking the price pre drop and post drop, Coe as per aswath damodaran, and assuming high growth for next 5 years and perpetual 3% growth thereafter, the implied earnings growth is 9% post drop and 15% pre drop. 

9% growth doesn't seem completely unachievable but looks difficult considering competition and also subscriber count of 222 million which means that they've pretty much captured the west. Future growth will either come from price increase (can't increase much) and from emerging markets ie India and China. I think India growth is now key to their company performance. 

• Thanks 1