Sign in to follow this  
Aftrunner

Steam deals

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

As cheap as SOMA is right now on Steam, it is going to be free on EGS from Thursday.

Just thought it was something to note.

Yea but why bother installing that silly non-worthy launcher.

just pay the 100 bucks and have it with you forever, play at your leisure. Games like these cannot be rushed. 

20 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Yea but why bother installing that silly non-worthy launcher.

just pay the 100 bucks and have it with you forever, play at your leisure. Games like these cannot be rushed. 

Epic Games free is also free for forever, it's not a free play weekend or something.

8 hours ago, Keano said:

which thread do you have your steam region change details in, i remember bookmarking that specific post of yours but could not find it now.

This thread but during data loss it got wiped.

Get Steam wallet code or add funds normally to the wallet
Change region to Argentina using VPN (Ghostvpn or safervpn for a free trial)
Go to my account -> update store -> select Argentina -> fill details -> save
Done

• Like 1

Any way to import the steam controller to india ?  No one lives in USA or can bring from there.

I am thinking off buying using VPN and then use MYUS.com. Anyone used MYUS.com before to import stuff?

Edited by SpearHea:D

1 hour ago, hannibal09 said:

I have shifted from console to PC Gaming and currently have Xbox game pass. Just want to understand, like we resale console games here, is there any way to resale PC games. I am interested in buying RDR2 but don't want to spend 2k without any resale value

Nope. That is also cos you have regional pricing for steam digital games. France has a law that states that you can resell digital games. Not sure if steam complies there, but in short, you cant sell your digital catalog without selling your account.

However, steam allowa you to family share with 5 people. You can play games from their library as long as they are not playing it at the moment. 

22 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

However, steam allowa you to family share with 5 people. You can play games from their library as long as they are not playing it at the moment. 

So is there any formal place to share steam account same as sharing psn account with games? 

45 minutes ago, hannibal09 said:

So is there any formal place to share steam account same as sharing psn account with games? 

There's no formal place. I share it with a friend.

Edited by l33tmaniac