Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown

silv3rgunn3r

Looking at the first page of this thread to now? What changed? I played the demo and liked the gameplay very much but I still do not like the guy you play in the demo. Will that be the protagonist or will you actually play as prince later? This guy we played in demo disliked the voice acting and overall voice acting of others was very bad too.

Played and completed the PS5 demo. Man this game is excellent and I dare to say even more fun than hollow knight.

Really want to get it but have huge backlog:fear1:

Parry feels so good and the game encourages you to play it fast. I liked the Amulet and the upgrade mechanism too.

Overall really excited to get it once I clear some of my backlog.

PS: PS5 version looks and plays excellent.:thumbsup:

For someone who played all previous PoP games this game feels right at home.

Edited by zoord
  • Like 1

Is it 60fps on Switch? I could swear it felt better to play on the PS5, though that could just be the controller too. It was a compelling demo, enough to make me want to play the game, but not enough to make me want to pay full price. 

*adds to Wishlist*

*Waits for notification* 

*Puts Switch back in hibernation* 

12 minutes ago, achilles said:

Is it 60fps on Switch? I could swear it felt better to play on the PS5, though that could just be the controller too. It was a compelling demo, enough to make me want to play the game, but not enough to make me want to pay full price. 

*adds to Wishlist*

*Waits for notification* 

Yes, 60 on both handheld and docked 

• Thanks 1

On 1/19/2024 at 1:07 PM, achilles said:

*adds to Wishlist*

*Waits for notification* 

60 gameplay, 20-30 cutscenes.

• Thanks 1

On 1/19/2024 at 1:51 PM, Patriot said:

Fantastic game. Big L to everyone who dismissed the game at reveal.

On 12/14/2023 at 8:37 PM, zoord said:

Ubisoft doing a demo means they are confident.

Also guys Rayman Legend team is making this game so I am pretty sure it will be a banger.

I was one of the believer and I loved the demo so much that I might ignore my backlog and grab this game as I am itching to play this after experiencing the demo.

Not pulling the trigger cuz I read few impression and they all suggested that the game is quite buggy in present state and its better to wait for few patches.

Edited by zoord

• 1 month later...