The Android Thread

pArth

so u had a better idea than this, ?

thats what it meant to do, i wasnt braging around, it just i m too lazy to clean it with cloth,

so if it s water resistance and after all video we've seeen on youtube, there are chances that it was manufacturing defect,

even this happened with me, i wudnt think of buying any other mobile i.e s4

i didnt do anythig weird, just a normal wash in basin, which i thought better than rubbing it with clean cloth to make it shine like a beauty :wub:

This is truly hilarious. FOGUG award worthy.

Why did we stop having goty awards anyway?

yJEcA.jpg

so u had a better idea than this, ?

thats what it meant to do, i wasnt braging around, it just i m too lazy to clean it with cloth,

so if it s water resistance and after all video we've seeen on youtube, there are chances that it was manufacturing defect,

even this happened with me, i wudnt think of buying any other mobile i.e s4

How did you ever manage to clean your phone before you bought your brand new waterproof phone? :lol:

• Like 1

no i dont do that :mellow:

what so funny u laughing beech :chair:

i didnt do anythig weird, just a normal wash in basin, which i thought better than rubbing it with clean cloth to make it shine like a beauty :wub:

Ok not buying Xperia Z. If the phone cant withstand even a wash in basin for supposedly being waterproof, not worth it.

so he actually tried to clean his phone by washing it in the basin? :rofl:

This is truly hilarious. FOGUG award worthy.

Why did we stop having goty awards anyway?

:roflroll:

I think the basin wash thing wasnt anything over the top.

They have boasted about being waterproof and if anything, people now know what kinda phone it is. As Z is coming with on the spot temp replacement policy, i would actually do that right in their shop again.. and if it fails on me again.. i ll demand money back.

Sorry to hear abt ur frustration Sammy.

Oh c'mon guys, there is nothing in testing out a phone's feature. After all, it's one of XZ's stand out points.

I think the basin wash thing wasnt anything over the top.

They have boasted about being waterproof and if anything, people now know what kinda phone it is. As Z is coming with on the spot temp replacement policy, i would actually do that right in their shop again.. and if it fails on me again.. i ll demand money back.

Sorry to hear abt ur frustration Sammy.

ya buddy,

and i dont get why all bastards having laugh at this,

it s meant to stand in any circumstances, if i did a normal wash whats wrong in that?

they all are bloody samsung fans.

Ya not cool to make fun of someone while he is already depressed, and very strange, I checked tech2 video they dipped the phone, maybe he was just unlucky.

Edited by AtheK

Even if I get an Xperia Z, I won't give it a dip in water bucket or a wash. Phone is meant to resist water damages but that doesn't mean you should experiment with it. I remember when Defy got launched, a guy took it and started swimming. Even recorded himself in the pool. Strange.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Ya not cool to make fun of someone while he is already depressed, and very strange, I checked tech2 video they dipped the phone, maybe he was just unlucky.

Depressed or Frustrated ? Depressed over a phone ? What is the world coming to ? :|

Even if I get an Xperia Z, I won't give it a dip in water bucket or a wash. Phone is meant to resist water damages but that doesn't mean you should experiment with it. I remember when Defy got launched, a guy took it and started swimming. Even recorded himself in the pool. Strange. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Lol exactly.

If I had an Xperia Z, I would wash it in the basin like everyday -- swim with it and what not. What else would I do with a water-proof phone? Bad luck there man. Not a problem though since you have warranty. I say you should dip it in water the first chance you get. Test it out and stuff.

Even if I get an Xperia Z, I won't give it a dip in water bucket or a wash. Phone is meant to resist water damages but that doesn't mean you should experiment with it. I remember when Defy got launched, a guy took it and started swimming. Even recorded himself in the pool. Strange. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Exactly how do you define experiment? Doing what has been claimed is an experiment now?

Using the phone as a dead weight for deep sea diving is an experiment, Not washing it lightly. That is SHOWN in the advertisement. Hence TESTING is the word.

Most importantly consider this, say if a person travels on a motorbike a lot and hence purchased this.. or even while a normal walk back home a user doesnt bothers covering the phone/removing from his shirt pocket if it happens to rain.. and by the time he reaches back home, well he d be rattled a lot.

On a side note, out of curiosity and some juvenile excitement, i know i def would want to do that washing thing.

Edited by Spacescreamer
  • Like 1