Jump to content
Bulovski

The TV Decision Making thread

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, AtheK said:

What TV and deal, generally I am a believer of buying stuff when you are interested, rather then saving a few thousand and wait, the fun dies by then. 

 

This one.

Annotation-2020-05-31-010021.png

 

It goes for 32-33k, plus 2.5k for the 3 year warranty. It should cover my needs and then some. As for the deal, I figured the price might go down during the Independence Day sale or the Big Billion Day later this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

 

This one.

Annotation-2020-05-31-010021.png

 

It goes for 32-33k, plus 2.5k for the 3 year warranty. It should cover my needs and then some. As for the deal, I figured the price might go down during the Independence Day sale or the Big Billion Day later this year.

Maybe 4-5k, I would suggest use the icici card and buy it now. You save 1500 rupees more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Maybe 4-5k, I would suggest use the icici card and buy it now. You save 1500 rupees more. 

Hmm. There is one problem though, not a single person I know has an ICICI Credit card, not my family, not my friends or their families. Seems like this sale is only for the bank employees :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hmm. There is one problem though, not a single person I know has an ICICI Credit card, not my family, not my friends or their families. Seems like this sale is only for the bank employees :/
Icici has the 3rd largest market share in terms of credit cards. So i wont go to that extreme of calling it a bank employees only sale.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hmm. There is one problem though, not a single person I know has an ICICI Credit card, not my family, not my friends or their families. Seems like this sale is only for the bank employees :/
Icici has the 3rd largest market share in terms of credit cards. So i wont go to that extreme of calling it a bank employees only sale.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Hmm. There is one problem though, not a single person I know has an ICICI Credit card, not my family, not my friends or their families. Seems like this sale is only for the bank employees :/

Maybe you can ask some trusted member on the forum to help you with that. I'm sure many of the ones here have one. 

PS: I dont have an ICICI credit card:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, i_rock098 said:

Icici has the 3rd largest market share in terms of credit cards. So i wont go to that extreme of calling it a bank employees only sale.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk
 

Dang, is that true?!

Guess everyone I know prefers the CCs of banks with largest and second largest market share. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, i_rock098 said:

Icici has the 3rd largest market share in terms of credit cards. So i wont go to that extreme of calling it a bank employees only sale.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk
 

Dang, is that true?!

Guess everyone I know prefers the CCs of banks with largest and second largest market share. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol i got both icici debit and credit card, and each and everyone in my circle has Amazon pay icici card. Also if you don't have an icici Amazon pay card, do get one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

Maybe you can ask some trusted member on the forum to help you with that. I'm sure many of the ones here have one. 

PS: I dont have an ICICI credit card:P

Hehe, good call.

 

Anyone here willing to help a CC less fellow IVGer out? 🙂 

 

5 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Lol i got both icici debit and credit card, and each and everyone in my circle has Amazon pay icici card. Also if you don't have an icici Amazon pay card, do get one. 

Never got a credit card, worried I won't be able to control my expense.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dang, is that true?!
Guess everyone I know prefers the CCs of banks with largest and second largest market share. 
ICICI cards are so much better than SBI and I say that as a SBI card shareholder lol.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dang, is that true?!
Guess everyone I know prefers the CCs of banks with largest and second largest market share. 
ICICI cards are so much better than SBI and I say that as a SBI card shareholder lol.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

ICICI cards are so much better than SBI and I say that as a SBI card shareholder lol.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk
 


I'm not so sure about that. My dad uses an SBI and HDFC CC/DC and these two come up most frequently for cashbacks in Amazon sale.

 

@AtheK Whats the diff between regular and Amazon Pay ICICI? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not so sure about that. My dad uses an SBI and HDFC CC/DC and these two come up most frequently for cashbacks in Amazon sale.
 
[mention=584]AtheK[/mention] Whats the diff between regular and Amazon Pay ICICI? 
All reward points every month comes as Amazon pay balance. It's a lifetime free card. 


All Amazon shopping has 5% cash back, 1% if shopping from Outside Amazon. In almost last year this is my earning from the card, rewards points maybe a little less, but fact that I can use it to buy anything on Amazon is amazing, plus no headache of points ever expiring.



276ac404b52d11826462fd011605f212.jpg

Sent from my HD1911 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AtheK said:

All reward points every month comes as Amazon pay balance. It's a lifetime free card. 


All Amazon shopping has 5% cash back, 1% if shopping from Outside Amazon. In almost last year this is my earning from the card, rewards points maybe a little less, but fact that I can use it to buy anything on Amazon is amazing, plus no headache of points ever expiring.



276ac404b52d11826462fd011605f212.jpg

Sent from my HD1911 using Tapatalk
 

 

I spend a lot of money on Amazon. This applies to any purchases?

I've probably spent 3 grand on kindle books since quarantine started haha

 

I'll definitely look into it, and see if we can get one too. 

 

Any cons to owning the card? You said its a lifetime free card, no frills and that sounds a little too good hehe

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

 

I spend a lot of money on Amazon. This applies to any purchases?

I've probably spent 3 grand on kindle books since quarantine started haha

 

I'll definitely look into it, and see if we can get one too. 

 

Any cons to owning the card? You said its a lifetime free card, no frills and that sounds a little too good hehe

 

Yes on every purchase, and no cons that I can think of. 

 

I already had a ferrari credit card from icici, and my card was issued instantly, if you don't have an icici card, you will need to apply for it. Also initially it was a invite only card, but guess should be open now. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




I'm not so sure about that. My dad uses an SBI and HDFC CC/DC and these two come up most frequently for cashbacks in Amazon sale.
 
[mention=584]AtheK[/mention] Whats the diff between regular and Amazon Pay ICICI? 


Like Athek described the icici card is pretty good for people who buy regularly on Amazon. Axis has something similar for Flipkart. Don't think HDFC/SBI have anything similarly. But HDFC have usually really good offers most of the time.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




I'm not so sure about that. My dad uses an SBI and HDFC CC/DC and these two come up most frequently for cashbacks in Amazon sale.
 
[mention=584]AtheK[/mention] Whats the diff between regular and Amazon Pay ICICI? 


Like Athek described the icici card is pretty good for people who buy regularly on Amazon. Axis has something similar for Flipkart. Don't think HDFC/SBI have anything similarly. But HDFC have usually really good offers most of the time.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




I'm not so sure about that. My dad uses an SBI and HDFC CC/DC and these two come up most frequently for cashbacks in Amazon sale.
 
[mention=584]AtheK[/mention] Whats the diff between regular and Amazon Pay ICICI? 


Like Athek described the icici card is pretty good for people who buy regularly on Amazon. Axis has something similar for Flipkart. Don't think HDFC/SBI have anything similarly. But HDFC have usually really good offers most of the time.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...