Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Guys, any recommendation on good BT headphone for calls ? My QC25 is dead, and the TWS last for 4 hours or so only. Need something more comfortable, with better battery life and excellent call quality. 

Bluetooth headphones only please, unless the wired option has 100x better audio quality. :P

QC35 are still decent, but are they worth 20k when Bose 700 are already in the market ? XM3 and XM4 are known to have muffled or poor call quality from what I have read and heard so far. The PX 550 II are another option. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird

Guys, any recommendation on good BT headphone for calls ? My QC25 is dead, and the TWS last for 4 hours or so only. Need something more comfortable, with better battery life and excellent call quality. 

Bluetooth headphones only please, unless the wired option has 100x better audio quality. [emoji14]

QC35 are still decent, but are they worth 20k when Bose 700 are already in the market ? XM3 and XM4 are known to have muffled or poor call quality from what I have read and heard so far. The PX 550 II are another option. 

My friend has a xm4 and is pretty happy.

3 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Bluetooth headphones only please, unless the wired option has 100x better audio quality. :P

Not sure about QC35 and Bose 700 but i have used XM3 4-5 times now for calls on both mobile and laptop and voice quality was fine on the other end with no issues in clarity and volume

Not sure about QC35 and Bose 700 but i have used XM3 4-5 times now for calls on both mobile and laptop and voice quality was fine on the other end with no issues in clarity and volume
Yeah man, everyone I've talked to is pretty happy with their xm3 or xm4 sound quality in calls
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, abhinit90 said:
3 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Bluetooth headphones only please, unless the wired option has 100x better audio quality. emoji14.png

My friend has a xm4 and is pretty happy.

46 minutes ago, Ram Dante said:

Xm3's call quality is pretty decent too. Only thing is, you'll have to talk a little bit loud, so the mic can pick your voice

17 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Thanks guys. 

22 minutes ago, DinJo said:

Buds plus? I know you said headphone but these have great battery life and good call quality 

Any idea how long can they last on calls ? I need something which can do at least 7 hours a day continuously. 

16 minutes ago, adity said:

They last roughly 12 hours on a charge. 

Generally battery on calls drain faster than just music. For example, the Sony's last about 4 and a half hours on music with ANC, but just 3 hours or so on call. 

So buds should at least last 7-8 hours I reckon ?

Generally battery on calls drain faster than just music. For example, the Sony's last about 4 and a half hours on music with ANC, but just 3 hours or so on call. 
If battery life is a priority then I suggest you don't take the TWS route. They do offer good battery but that's when you consider the total battery life (including the case).

12 minutes ago, SuperT said:
44 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

If battery life is a priority then I suggest you don't take the TWS route. They do offer good battery but that's when you consider the total battery life (including the case).

Yeah. I already have 2 TWS - using Sony for calls. The Seins sound EPIC, but have the most trash mic you will ever listen to. Plus it is painful if using TWS for long calls. The headphones are more comfortable. 

Buds+ last 12 hours on a single charge not counting the case battery. 
Yes buds + are the exception that have 11 hrs on the buds and 22 hrs with the case. But if it's for excessive calling I'd say that'll be 8-9hrs. Other than the buds TWS are not really great for continuous use without the case.

Is this the main Diwali sale? Or a pre-diwali one? :scratchchin:

This is a fake sale. It’s done to make users of particular card happy. The items themselves would be in a discounted price in the sale terms. Flipkart is doing something similar for Kotak card owners.

The next real sale will be in November during Diwali. It’s the biggest sale for Amazon like BBD was the biggest sale for Flipkart. Though to be honest this years BBD sale was disappointing, Amazon actually had better tech items at least on sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

This is not a deal but a small hack for those who use Airtel Broadband and are on so-called unlimited plan which is actually limited to 3.3TB. So just in case you guys hit that mark, you will be capped to speed of 1 Mbps till end of your cycle. But quick work around is to shift to a plan which is different than your current plan in My Airtel app and then switch back to your original plan. This will reset that limit again for that billing cycle. This all hardly takes 10 mins since they process plan change requests automatically.

Ex: i was on 999 for 200 Mbps plan so i shift to 799 for 100 Mbps plan and then shifted back to 999. I couldve stayed at 799 since limit gets reset the moment you change a plan but i needed the speed so i went back to 999. 

I hope this helps the other data whores on IVG like me :drunk:

• Thanks 1