~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

for some reason... I think Falcon and Winter Soldier was a movie at start... and they thought now we need to convert this to a show so that ppl keep subscribing to our Disney plus...

6 hours ago, DinJo said:

If you really want to read get the Compendium , some comics are really absurd in terms of length which at times lead to decision and what should be read just by length 

I have three of the compendiums (missing the fourth) and it's not very practical. Way too heavy for laid back reading :mellow:

27 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Hats off for sticking with it for 10 seasons. 

What can I say... LoL! I always told myself I would stop but kept continuing... in a beyond help kinda way. :P

There is this other spin-off show called 'Fear the Walking Dead'... I wonder if anyone here watches that? That's also now on it's 6th season I believe.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

What can I say... LoL! I always told myself I would stop but kept continuing... in a beyond help kinda way. :P

There is this other spin-off show called 'Fear the Walking Dead'... I wonder if anyone here watches that? That's also now on it's 6th season I believe.

I'm done with zombie comics, shows and movies after TWD. :lol:

• Haha 1

Started Kingdom on Netflix. Been in my list since long. Got a notification that it's leaving netflix by end of month so thought of seeeing it. Couple of episodes in and it's good so far. Frank grillo is doing a good job.

Sent from my SM-E625F using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Started Kingdom on Netflix. Been in my list since long. Got a notification that it's leaving netflix by end of month so thought of seeeing it. Couple of episodes in and it's good so far. Frank grillo is doing a good job.

Sent from my SM-E625F using Tapatalk

Kingdom leaving NF ? I think it's a NF original series. :mellow:

4 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

There's another Kingdom ? Yikes. :lol:

Lol, I think the S. Korean Kingdom's getting a S3 this year.

Also check out Black Summer if you need more zombies in your life. It's excellent, and also getting an S3 this year :D

17 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

Yea, the Fear the Walking Dead show is much better than the mainline series. Excellent characters and better acted too.