~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Guys a bit of a problem I'm facing. Netflix download size on my mobile is way too small. 260 mb for 45 minute episode. Can someone else verify it on their phone or help me out with what the issue might be? Prime download size is over 2 Gb for 1 hour episode.

23 minutes ago, adity said:

Guys a bit of a problem I'm facing. Netflix download size on my mobile is way too small. 260 mb for 45 minute episode. Can someone else verify it on their phone or help me out with what the issue might be? Prime download size is over 2 Gb for 1 hour episode.

Have enabled maximum quality for downloads in Netflix account settings. Quality settings is different for mobile data and Wifi. 

15 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

Name of the show and episode, so i can check

I did a bit of digging. Apparently Netflix hasn't whitelisted Samsung exynos devices for some weird reason even though they support HD DRM codec and everything. Prime, hotstar, everything works. Only Netflix is restricted to 540p. f**k Netflix and Samsung. 

Sacred Games is bloody awesome. It stays gripping throughout. Nawzuddin Siddiqui totally owns every scene he's in. One of the best actors of India currently. Netflix should produce other Indian content as well. Anurag Kashyap has created something very special. Certainly the best Indian TV show. 

Every actor in the show has delivered top notch performance. Netflix should produce a movie or show with Rajkumar Rao as well maybe have Kay Kay Menon and Piyush Mishra in it, too. 

10/10 season. That cliffhanger tho. 

Started Sacred games yesterday and finished today. Whatta Show.

Saif Ali Khan and Nawaz :majesty: 

10/10. Gripping throughout.  Every actor was terrific. 

Mods please delete one thread for spoiler discussion.

Edited by hope