The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

1 hour ago, eddy4823 said:

The shots aren't fake at all. They are enhanced by AI. just like everything else in any modern expensive smartphone camera.

MKBHD is wrong on this one. Check the post and some experiments done with images of images and overlaid squares. Samsung adds crators and moon texture to areas artificially blocked by overlaid squares. 

It's superimposing and merging pre clicked photos of the moon with the actual click. Super shady. It's not using AI to enhance (like most cameras), it's adding in non present detail (akin to adding a leaf or a tree in your photo when there is none in the clicked photo itself). 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kaka_messi said:

Don’t know where to ask this so here it goes-

is Apple Music better than Amazon music or Spotify? I already have prime membership so music is free but confused whether should I invest in Apple Music or not. 

Spotify is pretty much all you can ask for.

Amazon Music lacks a lot of the smaller and upcoming artists plus their discovery is subpar.

Apple Music does offer higher fidelity audio and that's the main attraction but I hardly think majority of the people can differentiate over BT and current set of BT headphones.

4 hours ago, kaka_messi said:

is Apple Music better than Amazon music or Spotify? I already have prime membership so music is free but confused whether should I invest in Apple Music or not. 

Apple music has the best UI IMO. 

12 hours ago, kaka_messi said:

I use You tube music because of my You tube premium subscription. It's very good so far.

Earlier I used to use Spotify. Excellent as well.

Thinking of giving Apple music a try too now. 

Amazon music is the worst. Less content and UI is cumbersome.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Please suggest a good iPhone wireless charger. Looking for good quality charger which has no chance of harming the device

Why not Apple's charger ? It's on sale at Vijay Sales right now. Else Spigen. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rushab oswal said:

S22 Or Pixel 7?
S22 is more compact then pixel 7 (major deciding factor), but i have had trouble with one ui , which after 8-10 months start lagging.

What should i go with?

Pixel over shitsung anyday

• Like 1