Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Iceman™

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

Any tips for the collectibles? There are 193 of those (screw you Naughty Dog)

Just use a guide and get them? 

You have to go through all of them if you want the trophy :D

Try YouTube for that, it'll be faster and easier.

8 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

You have to go through all of them if you want the trophy :D

Try YouTube for that, it'll be faster and easier.

Yeah I found a pretty neat guide by PS4Trophies that gives me the locations of all the collectibles.

There also a couple multiplayer trophies? So I need to sub to PS Plus in order to play and snag the Plat.

Any advice for the online ones? Is it like a lobby system, so there need to be a lot of people for me to even get a match?

8 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Yeah I found a pretty neat guide by PS4Trophies that gives me the locations of all the collectibles.

There also a couple multiplayer trophies? So I need to sub to PS Plus in order to play and snag the Plat.

Any advice for the online ones? Is it like a lobby system, so there need to be a lot of people for me to even get a match?

There are multiplayer trophies but they're very quite easy and can be done within a 2 to 3 hours. 

They're like complete the intro, complete 5 matches, spawn sidekicks and all. I dunno how populated the multiplayer is right now. Must be on it's last breath. Quickly grab those trophies first. 

44 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

There are multiplayer trophies but they're very quite easy and can be done within a 2 to 3 hours. 

They're like complete the intro, complete 5 matches, spawn sidekicks and all. I dunno how populated the multiplayer is right now. Must be on it's last breath. Quickly grab those trophies first. 

The multiplayer COULD be more busy this month, UC4 is the free PS Plus game so more players. Even though I think most people would have played the game by this point I guess.

It does kinda suck that I'd be dependent on other people for the Plat. 

I like it better when the online multiplayer trophies aren't required.

Anyway I'll see what I can do here :) 

Need help: 

These past couple of days I've been doing some of the easier UC4 trophies (playing 15-20 mins only on weekdays).

Today,fFor some reason, after selecting the game, on the "Press Any Button to Continue" screen, my controller froze. I couldn't do anything (game related)

I could click the PS button, which only took me back to the home screen. The options button didn't work either (though I was able to take screenshots-which is a system function)

Immediately went to reddit for a solution, turns out this was not an issue with UC4 as I originally thought. Tried Apex Legends, but again got stuck at "press x to play' screen. Same for other games. 

Nothing worked for 10 mins, switched off the damn machine, went button mashing on my dualshock 4. Turned it back on, worked this time.

But still some issue with the controller. Drake just starts shooting like anything. I can control him and everything, but its like holding the R2 button which I'm not.

Obv this makes the stealth trophies damn difficult to do. After a few tries this stopped as well.

I play Apex Legends on the weekends, a proper Battle Royale game. If this is a controller issue, everybody in the lobby could hear me and my team would get skewered. I do not own a second dualshock 4. I can however cruise around the home screen, PS store and in-game menus (after I got past the "press to continue" screen)

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED. HAS ANYBODY EVER HAD A SIMILAR ISSUE?

Edited by Chirag2001

• 3 months later...

Is the MP for this still active, apparently there are 4 MP only trophies in this needed for plat, thankfully they are the most trivial baby sh*t like reviving guys 10 times or something, but still if the lobbies are empty no use?

So do people still play UC4 MP :fear:

Thinking of getting PS Plus sub just for this, feels bad i haven't platted the biggest PS4 exclusive of 2016 :(

24 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Is the MP for this still active, apparently there are 4 MP only trophies in this needed for plat, thankfully they are the most trivial baby sh*t like reviving guys 10 times or something, but still if the lobbies are empty no use?

So do people still play UC4 MP :fear:

Thinking of getting PS Plus sub just for this, feels bad i haven't platted the biggest PS4 exclusive of 2016 :(

Yes, it’s active. Can find matches under ~1-2mins max.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

I am doing a Crushing playthrough now for the trophy, and other trophies i can work towards simultaneously along with this?

Also does enabling those cheats like infinite ammo nullify the crushing and other trophies?

If you have the disc version, with version 1.00, you can do a glitch to get all difficulty + accuracy + speedrun trophies with 0 effort.

• 7 months later...

Would be pretty weird for PC only players to directly jump onto the final game of the series. It's an amazing game from my POV but that's probably because of my emotional investment in the franchise, not sure how first timers would feel about this.

The game shines on the gameplay front though. The TPS mechanics are very fun, especially in the MP part.

• 3 months later...

UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection will be available in early 2022 for PS5. The PC version is in development by our partners at Iron Galaxy and will release shortly after the PS5 version. As these dates approach, we’ll discuss more details.

Edited by gecko89