Jump to content

STARFIELD


Heaven Angel
 Share

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, rushab oswal said:

This is either gonna be bomb or its gonna Bomb.

 

For me no hype until i see actual gameplay.

If you follow Bethesda Softworks and their pattern you gotta know that they reveal gameplay very close to release. Like 4-5 months before the launch and that too in E3 (launch year E3). Not online. That's how their game don't generate unrealistic expectations. That's been the formula for all of their games.

Same as morrowind, fallout 3, Oblivion, skyrim and fallout 4, gameplay of Starfield will be revealed at E3 2022....because this is the launch year. 11.11.22.

Edited by SaiKO
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

If you follow Bethesda Softworks and their pattern you gotta know that they reveal gameplay very close to release. Like 4-5 months before the launch and that too in E3 (launch year E3). Not online. That's how their game don't generate unrealistic expectations. That's been the formula for all of their games.

Same as morrowind, fallout 3, Oblivion, skyrim and fallout 4, gameplay of Starfield will be revealed at E3 2022....because this is the launch year. 11.11.22.

They don't follow Bethesda games. So yes most are clueless how they show and release their games 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, SaiKO said:

HYPED! 

I believe in Bethesda....even after Fallout 76 fiasco.

One tainted release can't undone the years of masterful experience the core studio has provided me.

Fallout 76 was not made by Skyrim team. Todd was producer but team was new. Austin team

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

They don't follow Bethesda games. So yes most are clueless how they show and release their games 

Hmm...

Understandable...as this forum is mostly console centric where Bethesda games are big on PC as Mods are very, very integral part of core Bethesda games.

I think FO 4 and Skyrim had mods on console too, no?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

7 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Fallout 76 was not made by Skyrim team. Todd was producer but team was new. Austin team

yes...

I'm amazed to see people doubting Bethesda for that release.... It was never their core game, as it was mmo. 

Bethesda games are, were always SP and very vast uncurated RPG openworld. Immersion is their key. There's a reason people spends hundreds to thousands of hours on these Single Player RPGs. 

Edited by SaiKO
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SaiKO said:

If you follow Bethesda Softworks and their pattern you gotta know that they reveal gameplay very close to release. Like 4-5 months before the launch and that too in E3 (launch year E3). Not online. That's how their game don't generate unrealistic expectations. That's been the formula for all of their games.

Same as morrowind, fallout 3, Oblivion, skyrim and fallout 4, gameplay of Starfield will be revealed at E3 2022....because this is the launch year. 11.11.22.

Cool, i have rarely played any BS games. Thanks for providing the info without being cocky :thumbsup:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Cool, i have rarely played any BS games. Thanks for providing the info without being cocky :thumbsup:

Sorry if I may sound like that. I assure you that's not my intention. :roflroll:I might sometime have a derisive tone towards consoles, which isn't healthy.

But if you are unsure how Bethesda games are, play abit of Skyrim or Fallout 4 (They still holds up even after all these years). If those games clicks with you, Starfield might too.

Edited by SaiKO
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Cool, i have rarely played any BS games. Thanks for providing the info without being cocky :thumbsup:

FO3 was meant for hardcore RPG ppl only…it was great for them but not so much for ppl who like structured cinematic games. 
 

Skyrim was more……much more of the same. 
 

FO4 decided to give a better structure to the overall design of the game….kinda like Witcher 3. 
 

I want this game to take cues from Mass Effect series & FO4. 

Edited by AnK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Sorry if I may sound like that. I assure you that's not my intention. :roflroll:I might sometime have a derisive tone towards consoles, which isn't healthy.

But if you are unsure how Bethesda games are, play abit of Skyrim or Fallout 4 (They still holds up even after all these years). If those games clicks with you, Starfield might too.

No you were actually quite nice man! I said i appreciate that😃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/17/2022 at 4:30 PM, SaiKO said:

Hmm...

Understandable...as this forum is mostly console centric where Bethesda games are big on PC as Mods are very, very integral part of core Bethesda games.

I think FO 4 and Skyrim had mods on console too, no?

It does, I have played FO4 with mods on PS5, and I know theyre present for skyrim as well. Not as extensive as PC obviously, But definitely allow a much better experience due to quality of life improvements over the vanilla version. Trophies get disabled though. 

Mods have kept Skyrim fresh even after a decade. And Bethesda just somehow constructs worlds which are insanely immersive. Even more than rockstar I would say. Only RDR2 came close to Bethesda's immersion i feel, and Bethesda did that a lot earlier than RDR2. Their biggest weakness is their piece of sh*t engine, which is just too old now. 

 

Edited by Soultrader92
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...