PlayStation vs Xbox thread

Just now, ivglolol said:

Good you realized that this forum is run by some of the biggest idiots you'll find and is populated by even bigger ones (like the guy who posted BS about you and your employer). 

I wonder who's alt is this :lol:

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Whatever has happened has happened, we should now stop bringing his employer now in reply to whatever he posts. Otherwise, we would be just driving him away from the community. Nothing else.

Yes it can’t be taken back 

But ppl should be a lot more wiser while making comments which are bound to be back tracked & reveal hypocrisy 

No one is questioning his employment or harassing him for being one as purposely being projected 

But questions are bound to be raised when one uses different criteria to judge different brands so openly 

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, AnK said:

But ppl should be a lot more wiser while making comments which are bound to be back tracked & reveal hypocrisy 

No one is questioning his employment or harassing him for being one as purposely being projected 

But questions are bound to be raised when one uses different criteria to judge different brands so openly 

Leave it dude… so many people have tried to explain it to you… don’t be purposely daft.. 

20 minutes ago, AnK said:

No one is questioning his employment or harassing him for being one as being purposely projected 

IMO nothing justifies personal attacks. Making commentary certainly does not justify personal attacks. People have the right to their opinion and it's not anyone else's place to attack them for that. As far as employee status is concerned - it's frankly best if others do not talk about the workplace of others. People will always say good things about their work-pace. It's not hypocrisy. It's survival. As per the example given here - do you really think an MS employee will directly go against what his company states? Do you think a Sony Playstation employee here will talk against the $10 upgrade policy here? They will not. Rights on forum posting does not justify a black mark in their place of employment. There is also the fact that they might genuinely love where they work and have really good colleagues. They will not like to talk against their own and their friends' work in public. Best bet is to talk about other things. That is, don't talk about MS stuff to an employee of MS etc.

In fact, people should be happy that company employees are coming here. There is a chance they might see discussions here, and that might lead to new ideas. But in getting personal, the forum will become a very closed one with very few people active. It's a very bad thing IMO.

Edited by roun90

IMO what I said wasn’t really a “personal attack” 

I just asked him about something he had said himself 

But if someone was hurt by my comments & felt they were uncalled 

I take them back & apologies 

26 minutes ago, roun90 said:

. But in getting personal, the forum will become a very closed one with very few people active. It's a very bad thing IMO.

No one got personal IMO. 

People are making a mountain out of a molehill and nothing else. 

Ps- questioning someones employer does not come under "getting personal". 

People bash sony, the government etc all the time. Someone might be working for sony, the govt etc here. Why this selective outrage. 

Whatever is being said about r* is 100 percent correct. 

Deeming r* to be customer friendly (was mentioned in a post which @AnK had quoted) but bashing sony for charging a miniscule amount is shallow. This is being called out here.  

Edited by radicaldude
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, radicaldude said:

when you can't create blockbuster franchises the strategy you'll have to follow. emoji116.png

Cupace20210914112840.jpg

creating blockbusters and buying studios that make blockbusters is one and the same because paise fokat me nahi ate

5 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

creating blockbusters and buying studios that make blockbusters is one and the same because paise fokat me nahi ate

That's why I quoted 3idiots. 

Earning a degree vs buying one. Not one and the same. 

Ps- MS has had a terrible record with acquisitions. 

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

stop using DOUBLE/TRIPLE spaces in your posts :cry: it hurts my eyes 

10 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

if it wasn’t for Rancho Chanchad’s money, Funsuk Wangdo wouldn’t have the opportunity to earn a degree. So my point still stands and will always stand 

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

if it wasn’t for Rancho Chanchad’s money, Funsuk Wangdo wouldn’t have the opportunity to earn a degree. So my point still stands and will always stand 

But it wasn’t Ranchod Das Chanchad’s money that made the degree possible 

It was his daddy’s 

So Ranchod Das Chanchad chest thumping about either of the two (money or degree) is as stupid as Xbox Brand chest thumping about either of the two (revenue or talent) 

• Haha 1