PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

43 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

just as sure as I have been about Xbox being third place forever and finally exiting hardware gaming 

After finally seeing some profit, MS will force Xbox to get other exclusives to PS. We're watching Xbox hardware dying... Live. 

It's time for Satya to take Xbox hardware to some gully, point a double barrel shot gun at its head(like he did windows phone) and pull the trigger :rofl:

1 hour ago, RV1709 said:

just as sure as I have been about Xbox being third place forever and finally exiting hardware gaming 

Xbox is not even competion anymore. It has exited console business and now 3rd party. No one denying it.

But Iam talking about PS here. Will first party games like Wolverine come day one on PC, yes or no? Simple yes or no answer will do. 

Edited by Takeda
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, RV1709 said:

this just means that PS players would rather wait than switch over to the inferior Xbox hardware. It all the more reinforces Xbox’s belief that they cannot compete and they need PSN players (who actually buy games) to thrive in the gaming business 

not even the activision takeover has tilted hardware sales- it’s just poor brand value of Xbox 

Those games you got are mostly meh except maybe HiFi Rush. Ponies so desperate for some good multiplayer games that they ready to pay 60 to 70$ for 6 year old Sea of Theives. :lol:

Man i played that sh1t and deleted in 30 mins. I will not even play SoT even for free. 

Same game you guys bashed 24/7, now that same game will become your most played game on PS :P

Edited by Takeda

6 minutes ago, Takeda said:

Those games you got are mostly meh except maybe HiFi Rush. Ponies so desperate for some good multiplayer games that they ready to pay 60 to 70$ for 6 year old Sea of Theives. :lol:

Man i played that sh1t and deleted in 30 mins. I will not even play SoT even for free. 

Same game you guys bashed 24/7, now that same game will become your most played game on PS :P

SoT already lost the 1 spot and you are high on hopium if you think it will be the most played game on PS.

The game went up for pre-order yesterday so obviously those who really wanted it would pre-order it right away. It's actually outside of 100 rank ( revenue wise preorder).

Even Suicide Squad and Skull and bones were in the top spot for few days before falling off.

21 minutes ago, Takeda said:

Xbox is not even competion anymore. It has exited console business and now 3rd party. No one denying it.

But Iam talking about PS here. Will first party games like Wolverine come day one on PC, yes or no? Simple yes or no answer will do. 

No as Sony is hardware company and PS hardware generates revenue for them.

MS and Sony are not in the same position and MS is not porting these game out of good heart but because their hardware sales tanked and they need to port these games if Xbox wants to survive.

Nobody buys any games on xbox.

Edited by zoord

1 hour ago, Takeda said:

NO to day one 

1 hour ago, Walker said:

Maybe if people using Xbox hardware actually bought any games Xbox would not be in the position it is.

Xbox died last gen itself.

This gen it was only & only to make it afloat they decided to distribute freebies in the guise of a service.

Good for gamers yes…..but wasn’t really a feasible strategy to revive it.

No one & I mean No one bought an Xbox this gen to buy full priced games on it.

Maybe a few old Halo/Gears/Forza fans would have bought it anyway….but that number is so small that it doesn’t even matter.

• Haha 1

On 3/8/2024 at 1:31 PM, AnK said:

Lmao

COD,Fortnite,PUBG are flourishing.

Games like 12minutes,Pentiment,Immorality & this would obviously get much wider audience on mobile.

People don't actually play these games on mobile. Quality games doesn't give you the feel which supposed to on mobile. 

COD,Fortnite,PUBG play for TP and who doesn't have any on the go options like Handhelds and switch. 

I say it's useless to release these on mobile, nobody would care and easily get overshadowed by COD,Fortnite,PUBG and most importantly those gambling games. 

It's a pit of microtransactions and gambling. Proper games on mobile is basically a DOA. 

53 minutes ago, AnK said:

No one & I mean No one bought an Xbox this gen to buy full priced games on it.

I have few games bought on Xbox. Played and completed on it. 

Getting DD2 on it. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Getting DD2 on it. 

I didn’t say that ppl who have it buy absolutely 0 games on it.

I said that wasn’t the primary intention while making that purchase.

Ppl bought it because the “Service” was something they didn’t want to miss out on.

In your case I personally know you so I know you weren’t Halo,Forza,Gears fan….so you obviously bought it for the service.

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

Literally the biggest MP games in the world are third party games. Any current Xbox game is not even in the same ball park as those games. So this narrative of PS games desperate for MP games is so idiotic. But completely on brand for someone like Zodak to say that :lol:

PS desperate to have MP gems like Redfall!! :rofl: 

Zodak/WhiteWolf/Patriot/TakeDaAadmi whatever you want to call him….is still living in X360 days when Halo,Gears & few other timed exclusives dominated the MP scene along with smooth XboxLive features.

I now literally see all the Scamgang who bad mouthed PS5 & it’s services(even from multiple accounts)in influence of freebies,partying up & playing Helldivers 2 day & night!! :rofl: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AnK said:

PS desperate to have MP gems like Redfall!! :rofl: 

Zodak/WhiteWolf/Patriot/TakeDaAadmi whatever you want to call him….is still living in X360 days when Halo,Gears & few other timed exclusives dominated the MP scene along with smooth XboxLive features.

I now literally see all the Scamgang who bad mouthed PS5 & it’s services(even from multiple accounts)in influence of freebies,partying up & playing Helldivers 2 day & night!! :rofl: 

Exactly.

10 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

People don't actually play these games on mobile.

Any & Every game that’s possible to be ported on iOS & Android should be ported.

Even games like Hades,12 Minutes,Raji & what not made the jump.

The Game that KC mentioned(Erica) in Comparison to the one I was talking about(As Dusk Falls) also has an iOS port.

It’s easily multi dozen billion market & even if few hundred thousand ppl get into it…it would be totally worth it.

12 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Getting DD2 on it. 

If u have multi console you should wait for DF or other analysis before picking the platform since they showcased the game on PS5 throughout the pre-release period.

Even recent previews were done on PS5.