PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

Any idea about numbers of hours it runs on a single charge ? 20-25 hrs or more ?

I have the Black Eneloop Pros which last 18-20 hours approximately after a couple years of use. I use a panasonic charger to go with it, as long as you don't overcharge it then it should be mostly healthy for a good while.

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

Pro is 2500 MAH 

black in color

Yeah sorry I was asking about normal white one https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00KE5NTLS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apan_glt_fabc_JGJHEZHWZXH5FWWQCS4C?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

that's 

2 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

My normal eneloops run 20 hours easy so eneloop pro should go 25 hours minimum. 

You are using these right ?

31 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

I have the Black Eneloop Pros which last 18-20 hours approximately after a couple years of use. I use a panasonic charger to go with it, as long as you don't overcharge it then it should be mostly healthy for a good while.

Okay yeah I think definitely overcharged my Duracell battery a few times . Will avoid that now 

48 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

What a horrible graph, man. Whoever created this should be put on a pip. 

The y axis is too big. Like why tf does it go to 120 if the max titles released are 61.

The bars show distribution of number of titles released whereas units sold are represented by the line. I imagine the latter as stacked bar chart would've been far more informative. 

That's nothing to say about how horribly wide the bars are and the legend colour. Like why tf is Nintendo green? 

Bigger question is total number of units sold - but what is the platform wise distribution. Lel

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

So the theory of xbox making a dent in the japanese market was wrong and was peddled just to create more hype...

Xbox is selling well compared to last generation ,but its not creating any dent in the japanese market.

Beating or match ps sales will be considered a dent in the market which will never happen.   

like always you have no idea what is happening ,so i am not surprised.

Xbox is selling well compared to last generation ,but its not creating any dent in the japanese market.
Beating or match ps sales will be considered a dent in the market which will never happen.   

like always you have no idea what is happening ,so i am not surprised.
https://www.gematsu.com/2021/07/famitsu-sales-7-12-21-7-18-21

Guess Spencer has made it mandatory for Microsoft employees based in Japan to pick up series S Screenshot_20210806-111945063 (1).jpg

2 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Software sales of pretty much every American AAA is also higher on PS consoles

During 360 days most western multiplatform games sold better on Xbox but Japanese games always were selling better on PS.

But during Xbox one generation, ya PS4 had total domination everywhere.

Capcom will not stop making games for Xbox. They got 20-50m cash upfront from MS for DMC and RE7 game pass version.  They making lot of money on both, it just in sale charts you only see PS more and Xbox less.

PS fans say HipHopGamer is reliable PS insider. So here he making some claims about BC of PS1 games, Netflix deal and MGS

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/hip-hop-gamer-ps1-games-on-ps5-psnow-revamp-remaster-engine-netflix-deal.1614923/

Edited by WhiteWolf

During 360 days most western multiplatform games sold better on Xbox but Japanese games always were selling better on PS.

But during Xbox one generation, ya PS4 had total domination everywhere.
It still has.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk