PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

^^ :rofl: 

But what a sad & pathetic reason for Playstation brand to finally descend & get outsold by Xbox after more than 11 -12 years. I think after 2009-10 Playstation has consistently sold better than Xbox. 

Sad Pandemic indeed. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AnK said:

^^ :rofl: 

But what a sad & pathetic reason for Playstation brand to finally descend & get outsold by Xbox after more than 11 -12 years. I think after 2009-10 Playstation has consistently sold better than Xbox. 

Sad Pandemic indeed. 

PS can't print enough consoles while Xbox is minting the baby console which is strictly made to sell as much HW as possible. And of course console hardware sales matter. The bots parrot what their Lord tells them, like how HW numbers is not the endgame, or how exclusives are anti-consumer. But if Xbox sells more than the competition you see them jumping with joy. Its fking hilarious every single time when you see them flip-flop between their stance :rofl: 

• Haha 9

2 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

PS can't print enough consoles while Xbox is minting the baby console which is strictly made to sell as much HW as possible. And of course console hardware sales matter. The bots parrot what their Lord tells them, like how HW numbers is not the endgame, or how exclusives are anti-consumer. But if Xbox sells more than the competition you see them jumping with joy. Its fking hilarious every single time when you see them flip-flop between their stance :rofl: 

It’s also hilarious that ponies get offended if xbox outsells ps5 once a year ??

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

PS can't print enough consoles while Xbox is minting the baby console which is strictly made to sell as much HW as possible.

Even SeriesX is easily available in the west now. 
It’s been reported which is evidently true that M$ is paying more to skip que. 

But end of the day it’s also something worth noting that this cost of buying chips in black will also bring cost of production even higher & end of the day bring a higher loss in every console sold than even before. 

Xbox division bleeding ? money from every corner this gen……it’s kill or be killed for them. 
Luck is also favouring their business notion this gen.

8 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

It’s also hilarious that ponies get offended if xbox outsells ps5 once a year ??

Sadness=\=Offended  

Edited by AnK

21 minutes ago, AnK said:

Even SeriesX is easily available in the west now. 
It’s been reported which is evidently true that M$ is paying more to skip que. 

But end of the day it’s also something worth noting that this cost of buying chips in black will also bring cost of production even higher & end of the day bring a higher loss in every console sold than even before. 

Xbox division bleeding ? money from every corner this gen……it’s kill or be killed for them. 
Luck is also favouring their business notion this gen.

Sadness=\=Offended  

The reason, like always, 

Screenshot-20220413-204338994-1.jpg

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Literally no one says that, lol. 

Getting the hardware (the gateway to the platform) into as many hands as possible is the priority always. 

Bruh, if I bumped the posts that said HW sales don't matter to MS from past 4-5 years, this page will turn into an infinite scroll :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Literally no one says that, lol. 

jhoot-bolna-koi-inse-sikhe.gif

10 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Maybe ps wouldn't be outsold if their ardent fans stepped up and actually bought the damn thing. 

I did…..just 5 years ago. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I bought 5 just this year and I don't even spend every waking moment defending the brand. 

Are you a scalper?!? 

if not then you must have bought it for someone else. 

Did you buy PSone?!?

2 PS2’s?!?

2PS3’s?!?

2PS4’s?!?(1Pro)

if not then you have a lot of catching up to do compared to me.