Official GamePass Thread

PS Fan

A lot of subs will expire this year i think.. Even mine is. I had bought during that 7k for 3 years deal.

Probably not going to renew. I just don't get the time to play. If i was in college or something this would be amazing

Edited by dylanjosh

I know ppl who paid just 4k or something for 3 years.

This was just an unbelievable era thx to M$ :majesty:

I enjoyed so many games on subscription for cheap on PS4pro/PS5 which just wouldn’t have been possible without Xbox doing what it did.

Will buy Extra at some point to play all the Playstation exclusives 2019 onwards.

1 hour ago, dylanjosh said:

A lot of subs will expire this year i think.. Even mine is. I had bought during that 7k for 3 years deal.

Probably not going to renew. I just don't get the time to play. If i was in college or something this would be amazing

I’m just gonna buy a monthly sub when a game I wanna play shows up

43 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Some jhol ghapla tha dont remember , that ends in june 2024 i got one more year for 4000. Not bad considering the games i played on gamepass this year.

It wasn't for 36 months man, 24 months for 2.2K 

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

More ppl could have enjoyed it untill some ahole on reddit reported to Xbox

There will always be some a**hole who does this as if the money comes right out of his pocket.

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

It wasn't for 36 months man, 24 months for 2.2K 

Na, it was for 32 months to be precise. Mine started on October 7th, 2021 and is expiring on June 6th, 2024.

Edited by b!T
  • Like 1

Yup was 32 months exact . I also bought it and few more here got that deal .

But this was due to an error and not some trick Xbox live gold to Gamepass Ultimate ( which MS itself allowed )

Back then in Oct 2021 RBI had changed some rules regarding auto-pay via credit cards on all online services which made things slightly difficult for users . So MS offered 7 months extra on any 1 month plan - Gamepass PC/ Gamepass Console/ Xbox live gold and Gamepass Ultimate. 

People bought all 4 and redeemed it 1 by 1 with GPU ultimate redeemed at last which gave 32 months due to 1:1 conversion ratio. That was until some smart a*s reported the error to MS and it was fixed after that.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, b!T said:

I will sell my XSS when GP gets over as I am not planning to renew it. Question is whether anyone will buy it :rofl:

Base PS4 is selling for a higher price than SeriesS in the resale market.

I think it’s better to keep clinging onto it……if by any chance any of those hyped “AAAA lineup” makes into the realm of reality.