The Playstation 5 thread

13 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Your probably the first one here. You'll have the first experience ?

Maybe it's just me being extra paranoid.. 

I had set the dead zone setting on Apex legends to none (changed from default setting of small), saw dualsense drifting abit,  I did the same test with my dualshock4 which doesn't have drifting problem and it had same behavior ...

I don't know what to think of it..

@Assassins Creed

Told her to get back on ivg to help "hopeless" n00bs with Demon Souls. 

Password reset karna padega. She hasn't logged in like since the ps3 gen. I'll have to take a break though unless you guys do a pinky promise to never tag me or disclose my identity. 

2 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

@Assassins Creed

Password reset karna padega. She hasn't logged in like since the ps3 gen. I'll have to take a break though unless you guys do a pinky promise to never tag me or disclose my identity. 

Wait, your wife doesn't know your IVG id?:scratchchin:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SuperT said:

On a side note I really miss themes and putting in game screenshots as backgrounds. I do like the new ui but customisation should have been offered.

Seriously. The only thing I like is the ability to toggle audio output to the source of choice quickly from the bottom menu. Otherwise this UI is really Backward compared to the latest ps4 pro. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

@Assassins Creed

wrong info, last login date November 2020 :giggle:

we will promise, no more breaks :bash: but don’t complaint if she will be like there is a guy called JigSaw in the forums and XxXXXXXXXXXX

8 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

wrong info, last login date November 2020 :giggle:

we will promise, no more breaks :bash: but don’t complaint if she will be like there is a guy called JigSaw in the forums and XxXXXXXXXXXX

Oh yeah checked. Must have logged in around the PS5 global launch to check about India :D

7 minutes ago, Aercy said:

How are you guys doing in terms of storage? My 500GB T7, which is serving XSS, wouldn't have helped, so 1TB T5 to the rescue

a9605989f194ac2b3dc080ed1e8c5602.jpg14ab8166fee373beb6f3bce6436af7f9.jpg

I only have Demon Souls,Tsushima,Days Gone and Astro installed. No issues :smokey:

Only playing Souls for now. Havent touched days gone even once. Tsushima twice and Astro once.

How do you manage to juggle between so games. Amazing.

I only have Demon Souls,Tsushima,Days Gone and Astro installed. No issues :smokey:

Only playing Souls for now. Havent touched days gone even once. Tsushima twice and Astro once.

How do you manage to juggle between so games. Amazing.
Not playing all but sometimes jump between games to kill monotony or frustration of not being able to get through a level. So downloaded all.