The Playstation 5 thread

13 minutes ago, SkinTightTuna said:

FOMO puts me in debts always

When I started working after college, this put me in a lot of debt. Valuable life lesson on how to not use credit cards :lol:

2 hours ago, WhatsInTheName said:

But, can I redeem an out of region code? Like, buy game on Indian store then just use the code to redeem the game on GB account? 

You can't as mentioned above. It's weird why Sony is still doing this sh*t. Even Nintendo don't do it now. I have three psn accts, US, India and Japan.

Edited by b!T

1 minute ago, rushaboswal said:

Or dont have a credit card XD

Na, if you know how to use it, credit card is a valuable tool. But again, not in the hands of fomo folks.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, b!T said:

When I started working after college, this put me in a lot of debt. Valuable life lesson on how to not use credit cards :lol:

been there brother. burnt myself on credit cards and swore off of them only to realise later that it can be a useful tool. Now use it all the time with perfect clarity of intent. fiscal responsibility is the key.  

2 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

Now use it all the time with perfect clarity of intent

Yeahh, I think most folks who use CCs early on in life goes through a debt phase :P

2 hours ago, WhatsInTheName said:

lol. yeah yeah. I am making the new email id now. then India PSN! 

tip :  You don't need to make a new email id. For instance I've linked 5 PSN accounts to a single gmail.

For instance take abcd.ef@gmail.com and abc.def@gmail.com. Google ignores the "." and routes everything to abcdef@gmail.com

So for PSN account 1 use a.bcdef@gmail.com, account 2 use ab.cdef@gmail.com. You get the idea. Sony treats these emails as unique while gmail does not. So by this example you can set up maybe around 7 PSN accounts on this one email by just shifting the dot for each.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

https://in.ign.com/playstation-5-playstation-5/159242/news/deathloop-ps5-price-india-discount?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

Deathloop PS5 Price in India Reduced

if only some other big developers do this, instead of forcing us to buy sackboy at 5k :tongue:

Surely you jest, it's a Sony game, SONY - God's gift to mankind and beyond, they should increase the price of Suckboy to 6k since it's an indie type game. And mainline AAA games should be priced at 8k for shits and giggles.

6 minutes ago, Walker said:

tip :  You don't need to make a new email id. For instance I've linked 5 PSN accounts to a single gmail.

For instance take abcd.ef@gmail.com and abc.def@gmail.com. Google ignores the "." and routes everything to abcdef@gmail.com

So for PSN account 1 use a.bcdef@gmail.com, account 2 use ab.cdef@gmail.com. You get the idea. Sony treats these emails as unique while gmail does not. So by this example you can set up maybe around 7 PSN accounts on this one email by just shifting the dot for each.

dayam this gives me ideas ? about taking advantage of loopholes in this system 

30 minutes ago, Walker said:

Shocked Cosmo Kramer GIF

you Sire are a genius. The things I felt when I read that idea - I haven't felt in years. It has literally saved me a headache and has finally explained to me why I keep getting invoices for adult toys when I clearly didn't order any. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

Shocked Cosmo Kramer GIF

you Sire are a genius. The things I felt when I read that idea - I haven't felt in years. It has literally saved me a headache and has finally explained to me why I keep getting invoices for adult toys when I clearly didn't order any

Sure mate sure. Its ok man :lol:

22 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

People are going all Gung ho over ps5 game pricing, rightly so, however are forgetting the only XSX/XSS exclusive that got a physical launch in india was Gears Tactics and it launched @5500

Ya, the 5-6 people who got xbox in India are pretty vocal against gears tactics pricing..

but this is Sony thread and not everything is about Xbox vs ps