The Playstation 5 thread

7 minutes ago, kittoo said:

Pretty good marketing for XSX. The only thing missing is them showing Next gen games running on it. Rest everything has been in point. These previews have people excited.

Yep. Even that silly thing about sending empty boxes to influencers keeps them in the news cycle. All this will not matter if XGS don't bring the games tho. And thats what Sony has right now. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

I think Sony wants to show next-gen games with features instead of running same old-a*s games in BC. The embargo lifts on 4th Oct btw for PS5 hands on.

sh*t. Ok im excited. Hopefully if its cheaper here then i can grab it 1st :fear1:

PS5 SSD loadtimes better be instant. If any game takes more than 15 secs then its fail imo. Control is like 10secs on seriesX. 

They using above industry standard SSD. Faster than anything available in market. Sony better deliver with that SSD 

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

SX takes 20 seconds to cold boot while PS4 Pro with basic-a*s SSD takes 24. I think PS5 should be alright with start up times lol.

Thats wrong info, Series X takes 10-12 secs, confirmed by IGN over here-

https://www.ign.com/articles/xbox-series-x-hands-on-load-times-quick-resume-and-compatibility

Edited by speeddemon

Just putting it out there if this wasn't shared already. Next weekend should be an exciting one. Would see a barrage of PS5 hands on videos and possibly a look at the UI unless Sony decides to surprise everyone with a State of Play before the weekend.

SqDzjt2.jpeg