The Xbox Series X|S thread

I am also contemplating the idea of getting a Series X, but the only thing that's holding me back is if the Xbox store have cheap game deals on AAA games like the equivalent of Epic/Steam sales ? Or will Xbox game pass include AAA titles like RDR2,Control,Jedi Fallen Order and if they do come does it usually take a year or so ?

4 minutes ago, WR10 said:

I am also contemplating the idea of getting a Series X, but the only thing that's holding me back is if the Xbox store have cheap game deals on AAA games like the equivalent of Epic/Steam sales ? Or will Xbox game pass include AAA titles like RDR2,Control,Jedi Fallen Order and if they do come does it usually take a year or so ?

Xbox gets sales too and have regional pricing. 

How the turntables..... 

So where should can I find the software code to become a bot?  :wOOtjumpy:

------

This news has sh*t all over PS plans and all the PR.

Phil: Exclusives are bad - proceeds to buy a huge Third party and potentially making it exclusive

Jim: Exclusives are good for Next Gen Consoles - proceeds to say MM and HZ2 releasing on PS4 as well and potentially others. 

:giggle:

While PS might act like they don't care about this news, but if they don't immediately respond by flurry of new info, potentially merging PS Now/Plus (and UI reveal, BC info, console in action etc), the needle isn't going to shift back to PS with respect to Market talk. 

This is a Masterstroke by Microsoft and shows they Mean business with GamePass. 

For PC gamers, it is just like an announcement that tells All games would be on Xbox Game Pass on PC as well, so they don't care about Exclusivity. 

But PS is the huge loser. They should focus on Getting huge console market share , so that Xbox can even consider releasing GamePass on PS(for Third party games) - given that PS doesn't believe on subscription model, they *shouldn't* ideally say NO but who knows.

-------

So how does sharing work on Xbox SX? Does Game pass subscription also behave like Primary/Secondary console model ? or subscription is linked at account level and not console level.

I might end up getting XSX after all (don't believe XSS will hold up for long), but only after they show games in action on XSX and after waiting through launch for potential launch issues. 

2 minutes ago, theman said:

Just realized that November 14th is Diwali. Can that affect the delivery times considering the volumes overall for E-Commerce would be high during the time? 

They delivered in time during the last sale, I think they have their operations scaled appropriately now.

2 minutes ago, WR10 said:

They have weekly sales which includes at least 1-2 AAA titles & publisher / summer sales every now and then with discounts upto 50-60%

First party MS titles comes to Gamepass on Day One, other publishers titles depends on deals that MS cracks with them.