The Xbox Series X|S thread

23 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Yeh Kaunsa maal phook raha hai Seagate 

music video smoking GIF by Belly

Showed the listing to the wife. She’s assured me she’ll kick me out of the house if I even think of buying it <_<

7 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Showed the listing to the wife. She’s assured me she’ll kick me out of the house if I even think of buying it <_<

1. Order it and cancel.

2.Show her the order confirmation email.

3. Watch her reaction. 

4. ?

5. Profit

12 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

Most local retailers who had stock at launch will be getting stock. I’m getting from Gameloot. Other independent stores that sell games should also be getting, like Sayonara in Bandra.

The thing with local retailers is that there are some who work directly with Redington (who will definitely get stock) and those who work with Redington’s sub-distributors, in which case it’s 50-50.

I had reached out to GTS as well but didn’t hear back on availability.

Cool! Will talk to gameloot, if my local retailer doesn't provide any firm update.

13 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

Most local retailers who had stock at launch will be getting stock. I’m getting from Gameloot. Other independent stores that sell games should also be getting, like Sayonara in Bandra.

The thing with local retailers is that there are some who work directly with Redington (who will definitely get stock) and those who work with Redington’s sub-distributors, in which case it’s 50-50.

I had reached out to GTS as well but didn’t hear back on availability.

whoa. How the turn tables. 

Never thought I’d see a day when GTS has no idea about stock but Gameloot does. Love both of them but this is :blink:

23 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

1. Order it and cancel.

2.Show her the order confirmation email.

3. Watch her reaction. 

4. ?

5. Profit

I’m not looking forward to be a divorcee at this age. Unless you can convince me Arogya Setu app has an option for Right Swipe. 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

New update: Stock has arrived but XSX quantity is lower than expected. Not enough stock for offline stores and maybe not even enough for new orders on Amazon and FK. So they'll just be fulfilling existing Amazon/FK orders from this stock. Fresh stock in Jan. Guess I'll hold on to my FK order after all.

XSS looks to be in larger numbers though, so it should also be available offline.

really sad for the folks been waiting :thumbdown: 

22 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

New update: Stock has arrived but XSX quantity is lower than expected. Not enough stock for offline stores and maybe not even enough for new orders on Amazon and FK. So they'll just be fulfilling existing Amazon/FK orders from this stock. Fresh stock in Jan. Guess I'll hold on to my FK order after all.

XSS looks to be in larger numbers though, so it should also be available offline.

disappointed the wire GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HundredProofSam said:

sh*t.. I hope they have enough stock to fulfil existing orders at least.. 

Still showing 5th jan delivery on my Amazon order?

19 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

BCCCCC !! My order date is 10th November, I stay in f**king Bangalore and mine isn’t even packed yet, I will rip the, apart if no progress tomorrow... Sam might be a left over I am thinking but triple check to make sure not a return or something...

EE632-FF7-F7-A3-4-F66-BBBE-2-FB8691942-E

FK is telling me I paid 47K so my shipping is later than Sam :rofl: :rofl: obviously didn't share his info..  Butttt they promised delivery by Saturday, Hold your horses people !

We hope we were able to resolve your concern about your order '. In case you require additional assistance, please reply to this email and we will be happy to help.

Please be informed that the delivery date of an item depends on factors like the seller's location, your delivery address and the type of product. Based on that, a definite date for the delivery of your order is given to you by the seller.

Edited by Assassins Creed

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

FK is telling me I paid 47K so my shipping is later than Sam :rofl: :rofl: Butttt they promised delivery by Saturday, Hold your horses people !

It better be soon...

I got an email from rptech with RTX 3080 fe offline form for 62k.. if Amazon doesn’t update soon might be tempted to order that!!

Just now, hsk_colossus said:

It better be soon...

I got an email from rptech with RTX 3080 fe offline form for 62k.. if Amazon doesn’t update soon might be tempted to order that!!

Go for it, at that price you can make some scalp money later if not or worse you can build later

5 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

FK is telling me I paid 47K so my shipping is later than Sam :rofl: :rofl: obviously didn't share his info..  Butttt they promised delivery by Saturday, Hold your horses people !

:roflroll: