Returnal

GeraltOfRivia

• 2 weeks later...

Played this for str8 2 days, didn't even get to first boss fight? Or i don't know, but seems like a long game, liked it, but already have backlog of games, this is more like when u have enuff of rest of the games, come n chill in returnal! Will play again on e backlog is completed 

Had like damage augment on, protection augment on , 2 large silphium vials iirc , an extremely OP hollowseeker with OP alt-fire :P and an astronaut figure with me. Played like a dumbass but still managed to defeat the 2nd boss :P  Alt fire like melted like 60% of the boss’s health in 3rd stage of the fight 

Went to the 3rd biome , completed like 75% of it. but by mistake I happened to visit an optional room that had 3 sentients …..got my a*s handed to them and died in a glorious manner. Rage quit after that lol :P 

Edited by silv3rgunn3r
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Had like damage augment on, protection augment on , 2 large silphium vials iirc , an extremely OP hollowseeker with OP alt-fire :P and an astronaut figure with me. Played like a dumbass but still managed to defeat the 2nd boss :P  Alt fire like melted like 60% of the boss’s health in 3rd stage of the fight 

Went to the 3rd biome , completed like 75% of it. but by mistake I happened to visit an optional room that had 3 sentients …..got my a*s handed to them and died in a glorious manner. Rage quit after that lol :P 

Why aren't you using alternate fire ???

8 hours ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Dafaq was that void beam in 3rd stage!

What are the places to prefer hollowseeker or spitman blaster ? I tend to stick to tachyomatic carbine most of the time & avoid spitman.

9 hours ago, rushab oswal said:

Why aren't you using alternate fire ???

Forgot bhai. Remembered only in the 3rd stage lol. Could have ended him quicker had I used the alt fire from the start :P 

7 hours ago, Channu said:

Dafaq was that void beam in 3rd stage!

What are the places to prefer hollowseeker or spitman blaster ? I tend to stick to tachyomatic carbine most of the time & avoid spitman.

I know right. Had I used the alt fire from the beginning , I would have melted the boss lot earlier lol.

I usually prefer the blaster in biome 1 as there’s more close range combat but there’s chance to get hit by the enemies.

2nd biome involves maintaining distance as it’s open world-esque . The blaster feels useless in 2nd biome for me. I prefer carbine or hollowseeker there. 

im stuck in 3rd biome now and need to figure out how to get out of there lol. 12 hours in and I’m still in the 3rd biome bc :doh:

On 7/14/2022 at 1:17 PM, LordSpymaster said:

Yeah I'll try it again, have kept it installed for this reason itself. 

So I did try it again this week. And was finally able to beat the biome 1 boss after 4-5 runs of about 40-60 minutes each. 

That honestly felt good. 

I'm in biome 2 now, and got the hollowseeker. Is it better than the carbine? I dropped my level 8 carbine for the level 6 hollowseeker, should I go back to the carbine then? 

2 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

So I did try it again this week. And was finally able to beat the biome 1 boss after 4-5 runs of about 40-60 minutes each. 

That honestly felt good. 

I'm in biome 2 now, and got the hollowseeker. Is it better than the carbine? I dropped my level 8 carbine for the level 6 hollowseeker, should I go back to the carbine then? 

Both are some of the best weapons in the game (along with pylon driver) imo. They have certain buffs that make them even better, leech rounds that give you health with enemies killed for carbine and rounds that cause portals to shoot enemies for you for hollowseeker. Even without these buffs, you can't go wrong with either of them.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, gecko89 said:

solo

There's no co-op mode in Tower of Sisyphus

9 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Is there any reward to finishing this? Does it extend the story? 

There is no limit, there's a normal and a secret ending.

Reward is you git gud. 

• Like 1

Completed biome 3. What a gorgeous looking boss fight lol. Had almost got him in the first try but f**ked up somehow. But at least got him the next time .

And again i forgot to use alt fire else could have beat him earlier itself :wallbash:

Now onto biome 4 :D

Edited by silv3rgunn3r
  • Like 2

So …On the 2nd try of the boss fight I went in with 40% health and no silphium vial or adrenaline leech or any health ailment(got beaten up badly on the way to the boss :ranting:). Had Just 1 apex sphere and 1 shield vial for the boss fight. Was really shocked that I could beat him with only that much :P   

• Like 2

Thanks to OpAF Electropylon driver biome 5 and 6 was a piece of cake. Melted the final boss inside 3 mins (of which 40 secs was the cutscene :fear:).

My OP EPD gun which I found at the beginning of biome 5. Helped me complete biome 5 very quickly :P
RVHAQ7D.jpg

Overall what a game damn. Worth every rupee.

Now …Time to complete coop :bigyellowgrin:

Edited by silv3rgunn3r
  • Like 1