God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

2 hours ago, Kumar123 said:

Is the spoiler ban still active? I have a few questions about the post game content. @Assassins Creed

Ask in Ragnarok spoiler thread

SPOILERS - God of War: Ragnarök https://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?/topic/66816-spoilers-god-of-war-ragnarök/

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kumar123 said:

Is the spoiler ban still active? I have a few questions about the post game content. @Assassins Creed

If you want to ask here MUST use a spoiler tag but if you have finished the game use Spoiler thread like others have mentioned

Could this mean that they're making an Atreus game next? Apparently, the devs gave Ironwood the highest priority out of all the realms and made that section so long to make players like Atreus. Hopefully, all the negative reactions changed their plans. 

Timestamp at 48:13

Sus

Eric's answer to the question about Kratos's future. Timestamp 02:05:07

Edited by Kumar123

1 hour ago, Kumar123 said:

Could this mean that they're making an Atreus game next? Apparently, the devs gave Ironwood the highest priority out of all the realms and made that section so long to make players like Atreus. Hopefully, all the negative reactions changed their plans. 

Timestamp at 48:13

Sus

Eric's answer to the question about Kratos's future. Timestamp 02:05:07

People didn't like Ironwood section? 

I thought they loved it here. :giggle:

31 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

People didn't like Ironwood section? 

I thought they loved it here. :giggle:

I mean, I was fine with it personally, although the length of the section surprised me. Now it all makes sense. The whole thing was designed to make players like him so that they'll be open to the next game with Atreus as the protagonist. Looks like it had the opposite effect though.

• 3 weeks later...

done all realms 100%

played GoW (2018) on NG+ and completed it (maxed out Zeus n Valkyrie armor sets)

played Ragnarok again, man, i can only give so much of compliments on how the controls of  both the games just, satisfies you, behind every kill, there's a guilty pleasure of executing the planned move, hubba hubba hubba :puspa:

cannot wait for Ragnarok NG+, when's it coming?

8 hours ago, Pushy said:

done all realms 100%

played GoW (2018) on NG+ and completed it (maxed out Zeus n Valkyrie armor sets)

played Ragnarok again, man, i can only give so much of compliments on how the controls of  both the games just, satisfies you, behind every kill, there's a guilty pleasure of executing the planned move, hubba hubba hubba :puspa:

cannot wait for Ragnarok NG+, when's it coming?

Less than 3 months. 

• Like 1