[Mumbai] PS5 Buyers Thread

On 1/3/2021 at 6:12 PM, Jigsaw said:

It’s easy to go to thane. But difficult to come out of it. 

I had to get married to escape :D 

Can confirm. If you try to get out of Thane station in anything other than rickshaw you get trapped in Hawking-Einstein equation of time loop forever. 

Just now, scuderiaT1fos1 said:

Absolutely. 

Now there are quite a few options to get games Day 1 in thane. 

Would rather take the vaccine on my pee pee than ever go back to thane. 

Old Woman No GIF by guardian

• Like 1

Just spoke a Sony Center guy in Vakola... poor guy was so frustrated “3 mahine se pareshaan karke rakh diya hai ps5 walo me, aur Sony wale kuch batate hi nahi... kuch nahi pata 12 tareek ko pre order karna hai toh uska procedure kya hoge kaise hoga...” 

called reliance digital and croma as well, near infiniti mall... both said “kuch nahi pata yaar chod do hame!” In polite words...

12 minutes ago, hussain said:

Just spoke a Sony Center guy in Vakola... poor guy was so frustrated “3 mahine se pareshaan karke rakh diya hai ps5 walo me, aur Sony wale kuch batate hi nahi... kuch nahi pata 12 tareek ko pre order karna hai toh uska procedure kya hoge kaise hoga...” 

called reliance digital and croma as well, near infiniti mall... both said “kuch nahi pata yaar chod do hame!” In polite words...

So Bloodbath and tears both confirmed for 12th. 

This is not going to go down well. For buyers that is. 

14 minutes ago, hussain said:

Damm. The Demand is really high it seems. 

Unless good stocks coming in, its gonna be disappointment to so many :(

Would be wise to keep the expectations in check for this round of orders.

I'm not buying one at launch anyway, so will get it sometime later in the year or in 2022. Hopefully (pretty sure), the situation with the stocks will be sorted out by then.

Well said - that too with this covid outbreak I gonna get it 6-8 months down the line.

It won’t make sense expose yourself.

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Alaxander609 said:

Well said - that too with this covid outbreak I gonna get it 6-8 months down the line.

It won’t make sense expose yourself.

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk

Do you think 6-8 months down the line covid will be gone...It's here to stay. Just have to learn to fight it now.

2 hours ago, KrIzAliD said:

I hope that Jai Ganesh Guy gets good amount of units :nerves:

Looks highly unlikely as he will mostly get 10-15 units max and he already has 25-30 confirmed buyers who are his old customers who buy software regularly from him.

You can try Jain Traders in Thane or Vijay Sales at Ghodbunder.

Edited by Mr.Copyright©