What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Alekh did you do the recent update weighs around 800mb I thought it was better after the update, also planning to install vanilla lollipop will look for guides to it

Alekh did you do the recent update weighs around 800mb I thought it was better after the update, also planning to install vanilla lollipop will look for guides to it

Yeah, updated the moment it connected to the Wi-Fi network. Posted further impressions on TE. Nobody seems interested out here so didn't bother. Edited by Bird Bird Bird

This week, not much...

1. JVC's HA-FX1100, top-tier in-ear phones. They're wooden drivers (great timbre, amazing soundstage, I just love the sound signature) and I imported them straight from Japan after a significant amount of research against the top end Shures and Sennheisers and everything else. They sound beautiful after a break-in period, never thought an in-ear could be this good, and are easy enough to drive without a dedicated amp.

~$410

j4yNLvs.jpg

Ssv8xPD.jpg

The only problem now is that every time I get out of a plane and forget where I put my in-ears, I have a mini heart attack :P

2. An Amazon Kindle Fire - 1st generation. Probably worth ~$50 and outdated, but I got it for free and its smooth enough for ebooks and music.

w96Jew1.jpg

• Like 5

The Book of Eli - crap.
Tron - crap.
Blood Diamond - good.
Pineapple Express - overrated crap.
The Green Mile - awesome.
Black Hawk Down - decent.
Django Unchained - overrated crap.
Mr. Peabody & Sherman - fun.
The Blind Side - actually good.
American Hustle - crapola.

Congrats though. :cheers:

Edit: Why DVD? VCD not available? :O

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 1

11202460_1592771474323975_673507471_n.jp

Bought this MAG PS3 Video Game today, first purchase of May 2015 :D.

On order ---> a Brand New Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes PS3 game cd, will be delivered next week or within a few days :D

Mad respect for buying MAG, but there's no single player and servers have been shut down a long time ago. Which means all you can do is stare at the main menu.

• Like 7