Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

53 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

Want to get it but this month's PS+ games line-up isn't inspiring any confidence. Any idea when next month's games will be announced?

• Like 1

PlayStation Plus: 12 Month Membership - 50% Off 1499
Only for First time Subscribers

Want to get it but this month's PS+ games line-up isn't inspiring any confidence. Any idea when next month's games will be announced?
This is a steal deal. Don't even think about it. You're definitely gonna get something worth more than 1500 for sure in 1 year.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, SuperT said:

Yeah they priced it a little high. It would have been great around 7.5k which is what it costs in the USA. Also, One Plus is coming out with the pro buds which are rumored to cost around 9k and the new company by Carl Pei - 'Nothing', just launched their first ever product Ear(1) for 6k with ANC. They look cool and apparently are tuned by Teenage Engineering so should sound good too. Tough competition for Google to be honest.

Look at Nothing's reviews. Another overhyped piece of average stuff. 

OnePlus, eh. It's fallen from grace for a while now. 

You want good buds ? Get Seinn, Sony, Anker or even Samsung. 

58 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Look at Nothing's reviews. Another overhyped piece of average stuff. 

OnePlus, eh. It's fallen from grace for a while now. 

You want good buds ? Get Seinn, Sony, Anker or even Samsung. 

100% with you these budget buds can never take on Senn or Sony, I was just commenting on Google's pricing for their buds in India, nothing to do with Nothing/OP product quality. I feel Google priced it too high, heck for 1-2k more you can get top tier stuff like the Sony wf 1000xm3. The google buds are not feature rich and are $100 in the USA which is what it should have been priced in India. One Plus and Nothing will destroy them because of the high price. The Google Buds are also nothing great btw would fall in the same category as Nothing/One Plus if we go by reviews.

'Nothing' reviews are pretty mixed I really like Flossy Carter because he is mostly unbiased and pretty spot on most of the times and he seems to love them so I am not so sure we obviously need to wait for real world reviews by real people. Most reviewers are unhappy with mostly the bugs which is very common when a new TWS is launched mostly gets ironed out with firmware updates. Heck even the Jabra 75 that my sis got when they launched had so many bugs, same story with the Senn Momentum that my friend got he hated them for the first month or so but all okay now. So yeah lets see, I really hope 'Nothing' is a success so that other brands price their products better specially in India.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Galaxy buds+ go for 6k or less and are far better than anything else in that range. 

Flossy is an idiot imo. He has no comprehension of sound quality and makes shitty unedited 20 minute "stream of consciousness" reviews. 

Galaxy Buds + are the best TWS under 10k without a doubt. What I like about Flossy is that he is unbiased and I honestly also find him funny which is a good change from all the generic review channels. Like I said most of these channels cannot be trusted and are paid so better wait for real world reviews. Sound is so freaking subjective that I think even the 'audiophile' channels on youtube can get it wrong at times. Again sticking to the topic on which I commented - Google priced it wrong imo. Actually, Jabra 75t on sale are the best TWS for under 10k. My sister has the 75t and they are the most comfortable and sound brilliant heck better than the air pods pro or samsung galaxy buds+. My family is obsessed with headphones and TWS so I have been lucky to try out all these buds and Jabra is absolutely brilliant.

Edited by SuperT

Galaxy buds+ go for 6k or less and are far better than anything else in that range. 
Flossy is an idiot imo. He has no comprehension of sound quality and makes shitty unedited 20 minute "stream of consciousness" reviews. 
Well to be fair, a lot of popular youtubers that primarily review only phones and accessories and tws don't have a rats a*s and mostly peddle keywords to the masses.

19 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Galaxy Buds + are the best TWS under 10k without a doubt. What I like about Flossy is that he is unbiased and I honestly also find him funny which is a good change from all the generic review channels. Like I said most of these channels cannot be trusted and are paid so better wait for real world reviews. Sound is so freaking subjective that I think even the 'audiophile' channels on youtube can get it wrong at times. Again sticking to the topic on which I commented - Google priced it wrong imo. Actually, Jabra 75t on sale are the best TWS for under 10k. My sister has the 75t and they are the most comfortable and sound brilliant heck better than the air pods pro or samsung galaxy buds+. My family is obsessed with headphones and TWS so I have been lucky to try out all these buds and Jabra is absolutely brilliant.

Check out EBPman reviews. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, dante77 said:

This is a steal deal. Don't even think about it. You're definitely gonna get something worth more than 1500 for sure in 1 year.

Like he said, you won't get a lower price than this officially. US account has it for $29.99

On 8/19/2021 at 10:33 PM, SuperT said:

Haven't tried the Galaxy Buds but I use Oppo Enco W51. They retail for around 5k and honestly I'm blown away by the sound quality at this price range. Plus it has ANC has well which actually works and does a pretty good job minimising the outside noise, especially in traffic or in the gym when you just want to listen to your own music. If anyone is shopping for TWS, do consider these!

I was actually considering buying the Samsung ones or just spending on the Sony SP800N. I know its in a completely different league but I'm not an audiophile and struggle to make out the difference many times. Luckily I got these Oppo ones as a gift and post that, I've recommended it to atleast 4-5 more people and they all love it, especially its ANC. Obviously can't compare the sound quality with the premium ones but they're pretty good at 4-5k.

Also, afaik, Jabra has the mic only on one side (right iirc), so if you want to talk using the TWS, you can't do it only with the left one.

• Like 1

On 8/19/2021 at 10:33 PM, SuperT said:

What I like about Flossy is that he is unbiased and I honestly also find him funny which is a good change from all the generic review channels. 

I just watch his videos because of his cat. :giggle:

• Haha 2

The Galaxy Buds 2 are available for purchase from this week in the US and a few other international markets.

Any idea how long it takes Samsung products to hit Indian markets after their international release ?

I want to purchase TWS buds and was about to pull the trigger but willing to wait if it hits Indian markets in a month or so.

1 hour ago, SuperT said:

The Galaxy Buds 2 are available for purchase from this week in the US and a few other international markets.

Any idea how long it takes Samsung products to hit Indian markets after their international release ?

I want to purchase TWS buds and was about to pull the trigger but willing to wait if it hits Indian markets in a month or so.

Have Hope.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SuperT said:

I hope they launch the new watches too with the buds so I can go try one in-store. 

Also, I have the Buds+ for the last year or so and I would recommend checking the case battery bleed on the new buds 1st before buying. My case, even sitting and not using the buds, will still bleed the battery. Even if the buds+ are fully charged, still the case goes down. 

Edited by LordSpymaster