Playstation Network Sales

Blueelvis_RoXXX

52 minutes ago, Sidhaarth said:

Bought it , can I use it after a couple of months, I know it stacks up but I'm not going to play ps for atleast 2 months..??

I think the code has some sort of validity. 

I asked this same question last year. Somehow whenever the offer comes, the free monthly games at the time are usually dogshit.

7 minutes ago, dante77 said:
10 minutes ago, North said:

I asked this same question last year. Somehow whenever the offer comes, the free monthly games at the time are usually dogshit.

Not true. Last month was shittier!

I feel June's even shittier

at least the sale comes between two sh*t months

Edited by abhi90

45 minutes ago, North said:

So I searched alot didn't find anything,on reddit people are saying it will never , called sony they said check the back, I was like how do you check the back of an email?... But I found that PSN wallet gift cards expire 1 year after purchase , so I don't think ps plus gift cards would expire before that 

5 hours ago, abhi90 said:

I feel June's even shittier

at least the sale comes between two sh*t months

frankly the second we got FF7 Remake for free I knew Sony would make sure to compensate for the rest of the year with garbage titles nobody wants to play

• Like 1

15 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Looks like no offers on ps now . Have to skip it :wallbash:

Why are you even using that service is beyond me 

It has practically nothing good that’s not part of PSplus or Collection 

35 minutes ago, AnK said:

Why are you even using that service is beyond me 

It has practically nothing good that’s not part of PSplus or Collection 

Overcooked 

Overcooked 2 

Nascar heat 4 

Lego games 

Then some other games it has are worth it alteast for me.

28 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

They should just launch it officially in India to at least have us take advantage of streaming those PS3 titles. Else the library is pratty stale. 

Yeah man they are saying it from 2018 that its comnig to india

Anyways The 45$ month offer is back i subbed for another year. 

2 hours ago, Root said:

It takes two is available for ₹1874

I have heard its a good coop, I was looking for physcial CD but its selling for 4k

Grab it. Especially if you have an SO to play it with. Easily one of the most charming games I have played (still playing). Like Nintendo level charming.

Got it on steam (with some discount courtesy @gamer_adi) and zero regrets. Will probably get a physical copy later just for the sake of collection.

3 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Grab it. Especially if you have an SO to play it with. Easily one of the most charming games I have played (still playing). Like Nintendo level charming.

Got it on steam (with some discount courtesy @gamer_adi) and zero regrets. Will probably get a physical copy later just for the sake of collection.

Just bought it will try out tonight.

Me and my SO have enjoyed overcooked, unravel 2 and we are hooked on FIFA20. So this will be a change

4 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Will a 7yr old be able to play? 

4 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

Will a 7yr old be able to play? 

Game is very forgiving with a lot of checkpoints. But it does require the use of the second analog for camera controls. If the child can get accustomed to using the second analog, no reason he/she shouldn't be able to play. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Most parts? Yes . but the full game no . some parts are really hard. 

My wife is a complete n00b as far as camera controls go. But she's gotten much better once she started this. I feel the boss fights are designed so that with one dominant player, it can still be completed.

Any particular section you have in mind?

9 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

My wife is a complete n00b as far as camera controls go. But she's gotten much better once she started this. I feel the boss fights are designed so that with one dominant player, it can still be completed.

Any particular section you have in mind?

I said this with reference to a small kid bro.

the ant boss, the plane scene, the rhino boss, the toolbox boss are some of the most hard areas