KnackChap

It's not even that OP. You still have to strategise while fighting against bigger machines.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

It is OP ! I just went all Rambo against most big machines with power armor and easily got away with it ! Also I attended to most of the corrupted zones , hunting grounds and other side quests only after unlocking this armor which made all of them a breeze !

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Edited by Ne0

Get that platinum before it's nerfed.

I would've, but can't bring myself to search for all those metal flowers and other artifacts ! Item search is the only thing pending in this game for me !

It is OP ! I just went all Rambo against most big machines with power armor and easily got away with it ! Also I attended to most of the corrupted zones , hunting grounds and other side quests only after unlocking this armor which made all of them a breeze !

It's not OP. Increase the difficulty to hard and then try it.

I did all of the side stuff before getting the Ancient Armor and it was a decent challenge.

The collectibles aren't too bad, I can understand it can get tiresome if you specifically go looking for them but I just did them along with other activities. I got most of them naturally as I explored each zone. It's a far cry (pun intended) from collectibles in a typical Ubisoft game.

There are like 18 metal flowers all marked on map. It will take Max 30-40 mins to collect them all.

Neo

You need that Armor for completing few high level corrupted zones and Hunting challenges. So complete those quickly and then go for collectibles.

You don't need that Armor for collectibles lol.

Edited by WhiteWolf

There are like 18 metal flowers all marked on map. It will take Max 30-40 mins to collect them all.

Neo

You need that Armor for completing few high level corrupted zones and Hunting challenges. So complete those quickly and then go for collectibles.

You don't need that Armor for collectibles lol.

I know that and I've completed all side quests and activities except collectibles.... Where did I say we need power armor to fetch collectibles ?

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, adity said:

Some of my screenshots. Not as cool as others posted here but still....8de9e3da1beda429efa582970f0753be.jpg6657dc0df161ce95ee8ca77aa85d739b.jpg47335b6a6aea3c71d20493af367de38a.jpga7e5021502335e3a7e9034c1c262910e.jpg

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

yaar my shots look all crap...i want to post but they all look bad compared to others :(

4 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

yaar my shots look all crap...i want to post but they all look bad compared to others :(

Why is it that the shots taken with share button are always low quality? Is there any other trick/ method to take high quality shots in game on ps4?

Edited by Playstationdude