KnackChap

On 6/29/2017 at 1:40 PM, PhantomShade said:

This game has probably the best scenery and foliage i've seen in any game till date,even better than UC4 Imo

i wonder how it looks on a big screen 4K tv on PS4 Pro

+1 to this........ive spent way too much time in photo mode because of the scenery :P 

So completed the game,but was wondering something

Spoiler

So HADES was a purpose built AI designed for the sole purpose of \m/ KILL MAIM BURN \m/ , But *somehow* it has knowledge of Physics and Maths,further,it is able to TEACH all this to Sylens? wtf?
if GAIA subroutines could really "teach" like this,what was the point of deleting APOLLO,and why didn't GAIA teach the kids in ELEUTHIA-9?

4 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

The game was so easy on very hard they had to add Ultra Hard mode. Lol.. 

Tu Ancient Armor leke saara Quest kiya aur bol rha hai game easy hai .Dum toh hai bina Ancient Armour ke karke bta

10 minutes ago, hope said:

Tu Ancient Armor leke saara Quest kiya aur bol rha hai game easy hai .Dum toh hai bina Ancient Armour ke karke bta

Abey you weren't here when I was updating my experience with game? I did completed all the side and main quests on very hard, the only enemy I felt little challenging was T-rex aka Thunderstorm the rest were easy even deathbringer. I got that armor just for the sake of trophy, I didn't even needed it or used it. 

Aur DLC pura ultra hard (lol) me karuga aur uski trophy hogi to leke batuga bol without using ancient armor. :gunsmilie:

Edited by Heaven Angel

Ng+ coming to HZD 

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=242727606

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/07/06/horizon-zero-dawn-patch-1-30-adds-new-game-face-paint-options-ultra-hard-difficulty-more/

Hahahaha Lol at those who said Ng+ is not possible in HZD coz it's not designed that way. Bc sab yahan developer banney ki koshish kartey hai lol. Iam saying since day one that Ng+ is very much possible if they try and now look I was right lol. Core system mechanics in HZD screams Ng+.

2 new trophies added :D

@ Copyright 

Unlock it 

Edited by WhiteWolf

:cry::cry:

Started the game today.Suddenly Level 12 and checkpoint is grave hoard.All outfits gone,all weapons gone.

How? Is it because i switched ps plus regions?But how can my system storage saved data is so back dated when i have completed the game?

47 minutes ago, hope said:

:cry::cry:

Started the game today.Suddenly Level 12 and checkpoint is grave hoard.All outfits gone,all weapons gone.

How? Is it because i switched ps plus regions?But how can my system storage saved data is so back dated when i have completed the game?

ALL oufits gone??

:naughty: