Sign in to follow this  
Big Boss

Death Stranding

1 hour ago, Kushagra said:

My most anticipated title of the year and it sucks that companies STILL don't ship pre-ordered games before release date here. I hope to get it by weekend but Amazon shows expected delivery date between 9-11 Nov :ranting:

For day 1 delivery, always order from GTS or buy it in store, they ain't Amazon US

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

I didn't know Geoff keighley wrote reviews also .

30 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Even the lame jokes are copied from other places. emoji1787.pngemoji23.pngcb8f2ce31793b84e808e47d918e2fcae.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

😂😂😂😂

5 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

This is why it is delayed

Reveal hidden contents

OivgqRa.gif

Thanks for the laughs but it still sucks to not play it on release date/a day later despite pre-ordering!

6 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

I don't see any benefit of pre-ordering the game from Amazon.

There are a few things you could do.

1. Cancel the pre-order and place a new order on amazon itself on release date with the guaranteed one-day delivery option. Amazon will have to deliver it to you no later than on 9th.

2. Cancel the amazon pre-order and then pre-order it from GTS. You get a 350rs discount if you use the code "DIWALI" while purchasing. Delivery date will depend on your location. But that discount is at least something.

3. Cancel the amazon pre-order and pre-order the digital version on PSN to play it from midnight day-one. That is if you are desperate to play it as soon as possible and don't mind not having the option to sell it later.

I actually got it for 3.6k from Amazon as they were running some promo tied to a bank. Not sure if I should cancel it now and place it from GTS instead? I can't quite recall if it was them who ship it a day or 2 before release date.

2 hours ago, Kushagra said:

I actually got it for 3.6k from Amazon as they were running some promo tied to a bank. Not sure if I should cancel it now and place it from GTS instead? I can't quite recall if it was them who ship it a day or 2 before release date.

GTS ships games on release day AFAIK.

Check on their website if your pincode has express delivery available. If not, then there's no point ordering it from them as you will get it a day or two later and you've already got a similar discount from amazon.

Anyway, pre-ordered it myself from GTS.

The gameplay definitely seems appealing to me. Not sure how long it will stay that way though, which is why I've opted for a physical copy.

I don't usually sell my games but figured it would be good to have it as an option.

Also, does anyone know if this game's going to have a photo mode? The landscapes are pretty much begging for it.

Edited by STICK3Rboy

7 minutes ago, Fenix21 said:

Where ? :O

Any reason why the Collector's edition is not releasing in India? 

In Calcutta. Its a store in Acropolis mall.

Though I don't think it will be of much use as Death Stranding servers are offline currently and will come up only when the game releases officially. And this game begs to be played online.

Sony releasing collector's edition or even limited edition for their first party games in India is a dicey affair based on how they have handled the matter in the past. Do not hold any hopes of them releasing collectors edition here anytime soon.