WhiteWolf

The Last of Us Part II

Idc about the GS rating....that's fine ......but according to their review:

THE BAD

•  Much of the violence you inflict goes unexamined, which makes the gruesomeness of it just unpleasant
  •  Looting and collectible hunting can disrupt the pacing, and the presence of collectibles doesn't always fit the situation well

Point 1 ok fine i understand. But point 2 .....Really lol? How is it that bad?  :giggle: People just whine/crib way too much about small things.

Edited by kold_war

8 minutes ago, kold_war said:

Idc about the GS rating....that's fine ......but according to their review:

THE BAD

•  Much of the violence you inflict goes unexamined, which makes the gruesomeness of it just unpleasant
  •  Looting and collectible hunting can disrupt the pacing, and the presence of collectibles doesn't always fit the situation well

Point 1 ok fine i understand. But point 2 .....Really lol? How is it that bad?  :giggle: People just whine/crib way too much about small things.

This part is more idiotic

But like I said above, the kills that actually matter in the broader scope of the story happen in cutscenes. Some are triggered by a button prompt or preceded by a brawl, but it's all very controlled; it's not like you're killing these important people in a regular combat scenario, realizing with horror later what you've done. These are the kills that end up hurting the most, and they're going to happen no matter what you do or what you think of all the violence. That's why they work so well for the story, but that also leaves the rest of the bloodshed rather unexamined

What a retarded logic, he wants to decide if the main NPC can be killed or not, it's not a telltale game FFS or the new ubisoft crapola with choices.

16 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

This part is more idiotic

What a retarded logic, he wants to decide if the main NPC can be killed or not, it's not a telltale game FFS or the new ubisoft crapola with choices.

she :P - reviewer is a chick, which obviously is absoutely fine.

but wtf is that logic :lol: .....horrible . GS needs to think hard about reviewing games. If you want to be critical , please post with some proper logic.

Edited by kold_war

A common gripe is the shallow content loaded in the game to keep its game length at 25+ hours. That is a concern for people who have limited playtime and rush through games always (basically me)

Skill up didn't like the story and gameplay. I feel he is one of the good reviewers out there. 

I had no issues with gameplay in LOU 1. Story is something that I am interested in. It doesn't have MP as well. 

Not buying

today.

Will place order tomorrow :P

• Haha 1