Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

6 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

This isn't from FromSoftware... 

Sucker Punch should say enough that it won't be anywhere near 10/10. Visuals will be best thing about the game...just like their Infamous crap. 

Hey hey, infamous was nice mindless chaotic game, just like prototype. No story, stupid characters, boring world, jargon music which kills ear drums.

Only good was the grafixxx and somewhat gameplay. 

I'm actually more hyped for this game than TLOU2, and it was the case since I saw the first trailer itself. Graphics are mind-blowing in both, but somehow, I just love the vibe of playing in ancient Japan and Mongolia as a Samurai more than the 9999th modern USA 3rd person zombie shooter with a "Deep Survival Story (Inspired by The Walking Dead)" that TLOU 2 is. Loved Sekiro, but Sekiro itself did not have much character interactions (Though it did have more than typical FromSoft Games) and gameplay was the main focus. Ghost of Tsushima has the potential to be a truly special game if Sucker Punch develops it properly. Medieval Japan and Mongolia with open-world scenarios are a rare, dying breed these days.

Not saying TLOU2 will be bad. Graphics, Gameplay and AI looked top-notch in their presentations, and ND has far more rep than Sucker Punch. Just that the setting and story type has been done to death.

13 minutes ago, adity said:

Infamous 2 was a solid 9/10 game. They f**ked up with infamous second son. I have high hopes for GoT. Tbh more hyped for it than TLOU. Don't wanna something dark like TLOU in these times. 

That's what i kept hearing since it came out. I've never been able to play Infamous 2 tho. 

2 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Calling infamous crap is hilarious. Infamous 2 had very good story and game play in the series has always been good.

must have only had experience with second son.

second son was a mediocre game, as is with most launch titles.

hope after this game is released they start working on next infamous.

I wish they remastered infamous 2, resistance 3, MGS4, all the R&C games on PS3 etc.

never had a ps3 so never got to play these :/

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

must have only had experience with second son.

second son was a mediocre game, as is with most launch titles.

hope after this game is released they start working on next infamous.

I wish they remastered infamous 2, resistance 3, MGS4, all the R&C games on PS3 etc.

never had a ps3 so never got to play these :/

In terms of story and side quests, Second Son was definitely a step back. However, it was still fun to play imo and gameplay was pretty fluid. 

Resistance 3's campaign was awesome. Loved every second of it. 

Edited by Sach4life

7 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

I guess I'm one of the few people who enjoyed Second Son then?

Though Infamous 1 was something unique when it came out.

Moi too.

Loved it. Superb fun. Not a big map too. Looked Spectacular. Good game that.

I was really excited after the initial reveal, however beyond that they havent really shown anything different.

Since the release in in July, they should atleast show some other environment/combat mechanic.

Not sure why Sony is being all so hush hush around the games and Ps5 reveal.